Sunday, April 20, 2014

how to use toilet for my MUSLIM children BOY /GIRL?

Q. how should i start training my child in UK ,

Muslim parents will understand my concern since us Muslims use the toilet sitting , and we also need WATER for cleaning in the toilet..

Here in London there no "Muslim toilets showers" in the toilet for adults ..

Anyway, how do i handle toilet training for my kids? especially keeping in mind they will be going to non Muslim schools (no toilet use water)

Do Muslim parents in UK train their kids to use toilet paper? or find some way to use water in home toilets and some other option ( toilet paper etc ) at school?

is it ok for muslim kids in UK not to use water? just toilet paper.?.. and do muslim pee etc standing up or sitting ? ( muslim do it sitting)
someone please advise me.. only serious answers please..

Do I allow my son and daughter to pee while standing up?
To use tissue instead of water?

Is it against Islam?

What do other Muslims do?


Answer
You can use bottled water or like baby wipes. You can pack them little bottles or in zip lock bags so they can take with them. Your daughter should sit down and your son can stand up. Or you can use paper towel saturated with water and placed in a zip lock bag.

does this boy like me,?




aldfjaljdf


okay so there is this boy that is new to our school and i sit by him in math, well we are always joking around, the stores of us are below.

one time i was choking on this laffy taffy and one of my friends london started patting me on my back then the guy i like, joseph, started pattying me on my back, well then my stupid stupid self looked at him like he was crazy and he stopped.

then one time i had my head on my desk and joseph sits in front of me and he put his head on mine, and i just started laughing,

then the other day he did the same thing above ^ and i was half asleep and when we took his head off mine i was like i was half asleep and you woke me up, and he looked at me and was like im sorry, and i was like haha, your fine.

then this other guy that sits next to joseph, scott, asked me if he could throw a pencil at me, and i was like okay whatever. and joseph was like ill hold her down, and he liked held me arms so i wouldnt move.

then one day i walked into math and he was like hey blakely, thats me, do you have a dollar and i was like yeah, and i usaully call people a d bag, if you know what that means, and he was like for a d-bag your pretty nice, and i said im always nice. and the next day he was like i brought my wallet today and i said haha, and then i was like haha today must have been a forgetful day because i left my keys at home so i end up locking myself out of my house and i had to walk to my grandparents and he just started laughing,

then yesterday, i asked him if he was going to spiritail day, were we get into groups of 10 and you go and help the community, well its only girls in each group and then guys in each group so he cant be in my group well anyways he said he didnt know and then asked me if i was going and i said i guess, i mean i have to now, because im the photo-grapher, yeah i know i didnt think before i spoke, and joseph was like you mean photographer. and i said haha yeah. thats what i meant,

but for what i think, i think he likes me. but he has my number but never texts me. and i have his but i dont want to text him first because him and this other girl are talking, i think., so what should i do to hit to joseph that i want him to text me!

and when i say talking, that means they arent dating but they are thinking about it., but joseph never talks about that girl around me.

oh and he knows i have texting.
I forgot to add that yesterday Joseph and will were throwing the football and I was like will throw it here, and when will throw it Joseph jumps in front of me to catch the ball, and I just look at signs to look for to see if a guy likes you and one of them would be to impress you.



Answer
he probably does, you should ask him?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to use toilet for my MUSLIM children BOY /GIRL?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment