Thursday, April 24, 2014

What kid of backpack should i get?

Q. Im starting high school and i need a backpack it dosent have to be big and i want a design on it. very colorful but not neon. maybe from roxy billabong or pac sun ect. i only need it to fit like 3 books sooo... any ideas?


Answer
http://www.jatalo.com/shop

These are perfect :) They're cute, like Urban Outfitters backpacks, but durable, big, and affordable. books71 gets you 10% off.

and for every backpack they sell, they donate a year's worth of textbooks to a child in need (http://www.jatalo.com/mission).

Are J World backpacks good/nice?

Q. My brother's girlfriend wants to buy a J World backpack but since not a lot of kids have that backpack brand she doesn't know whether to buy it or not.

I don't really care about backpacks or know how to critisize them so are they a good brand (she is going into the 10th grade)

Additional: The backpack she wants is red, black, gray, and white in a crop type pattern (almost plaid).


Answer
I've had one for about four years now and it's now beginning to tear. I had a black and red big zipper type that I bought only because it had a big zipper. Until then, I would buy a backpack every year because either the straps or the zipper would break. All of that to say the backpack, from my experience, is very durable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kid of backpack should i get?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment