Thursday, April 24, 2014

Teens: What sort of school bag do you own?

Q. Also, how big is it? I've never got how kids can carry their textbooks, folders, binders, etc. in small bags. They must do their homework in school since you need those books for homework.

I currently don't own a schoolbag but I would love a Sonic one. I saw this really nice retro one online but like all retro things I'll never get it..


Answer
I have a Jansport backpack with zebra print. It has enough room for binders and notebooks etc, although I don't carry much. My school has a set of textbooks for home and one at school so space isn't really a concern.

is a jansport backpack to small for high school?

Q. So im gonna b a freshman and i was wondering if a jansport backpack was too small of a backpack. Just the normal 2 pocket one.


Answer
No, I've used jansport backpacks since Freshman year and it was very comfortable and fresh.
That size of a backpack is what you want to stick with because big backpacks will not look
good. 2" Binders and lots of papers can fit in there. Even workbooks. You will have to carry
your textbooks but trust me its better than looking like a geeky kid with a huge bag.
You can even switch things around and put a textbook in your bad and hold your binder and you'll be fine. I'm doing very well without a locker. I don't even need one.
(My school took them out because of drug problems in the 80's lol.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Teens: What sort of school bag do you own?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment