Wednesday, May 28, 2014

what kind of school bag is good for school?




miisosmexi


kipling, tokidoki...
which ones are around 30-40 dollors in macy



Answer
well if its a school bag....then its good for school LMAO xD good job.

Answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuLurV9baUZMwsBkxaLmNpsazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20081127133414AA51yqZ

I need help picking a school bag!?




pensive


I live a mile from my high school. I have a lot of stuff to carry to school in my tote bag (textbook, folders, notebooks, lunch, water bottles, makeup, wallet, cell, ipod, etc...) plus a separate bag for my gym workout stuff (tennis shoes, shorts, shirt, socks...) I have to take both bags with me because I go to the gym on the way from school.....

Thus, I have to carry a lot of crap everyday. Are there any affordable, practical, sturdy tote bags (or very stylish backpacks--a la Princess Diaries) that have a lot of comparments that I can use? And what can I use for my gym stuff?

Thanks in advance!



Answer
I got mine at Target and it is very sturdy and carries all my stuff mostly like all the stuff you listed if not then try Jcpenney the decree line has nice messenger bags!

Please help me?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuXr9nsitSEo23xFRL3VSrYazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080905194923AA42hdO




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of school bag is good for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment