Saturday, May 31, 2014

What kind of bag should I get for high school?




AdryNycole


I just finished 8th grade and i'm going into high school next year! So here it goes...

1)What kind of bag should I bring? A backpack or an oversized tote?
2)What kind of tote or backpack?(brand)
3) I had a tote for three days in seventh grade, it hurt like crap but is the cuteness worth it?
*you only have to answer question 4 and 5 if you chose backpack*
4)Are jansport backpacks good for high school or are they too small? We have lockers, so will that lessen what i need to carry?
5) i've been buying backpacks from Tilly's since fifth grade, is there anywhere else i could get a nice backpack from?
6) Also any tips for high school???(;
Thank you! I appreciate any help!
Sorry, but NO rollie backpacks. I don't wanna run over anyone's feet:/



Answer
1) It depends on how much you have to carry, but I suggest bringing a backpack for the first couple of days as that is when you'll get all of your school books. You don't want to be carrying them in your arms all day. After you know what each teacher requires of you to bring (like some of them want you to have separate binders for their class, etc.) you can decide what kind of bag would be ideal to fit everything. But a backpack or oversized tote are usually good enough. I personally like laptop bags sometimes because all the pockets they have are very handy for my school supplies. :)

2) Well, you definitely want something durable. Jansport is best for backpacks. I suggest getting at least two bags you can switch off using because that way they'll last you longer instead of wearing one out too fast by using it all the time. Oh, and if it happens to rain a lot where you live, I definitely suggest getting a backpack made of some rain-resistant material because it's handy when you can just shake off the water and your backpack isn't wet anymore.

3) You will sometimes have to carry your books to school and it can get heavy and too much pressure for one shoulder, so if you can't handle that don't get a tote. Cuteness is so not worth hurting your shoulder for.

4) You're so lucky! I wish my school had lockers! But lockers will not always be helpful as they are times where your class will be so far away from your locker you don't have time to go get your books and then head to class. Jansport is usually good enough, but if you're someone who carries a lot, I suggest looking for a brand that provides bigger sizes or backpacks that can expand. Expandable backpacks are the best because you can make them small when you don't need to carry a lot or make them big when you have a lot to carry!

5) I don't know if you will be able to find this brand in your area, but I suggest looking for a Kipling bag. It might be a little pricy but I have one with that's expandable, rain resistant, thief-resistant (the expandable zipper tricked a lot of people who discovered it wasn't the backpack pocket where all my stuff was; and the zippers are so huge it's hard not to tell when someone is tugging on them), and it's stylish, so I found it much worth the price. If you can't find this brand, it's okay, backpacks from pretty much anywhere can last you. Although my favorite place to buy school bags are places like Target and Office Depot because they sell backpacks that are ideal for school kids.

6) Pay attention in class, study, don't procrastinate, and have fun! Go have fun to your heart's content, but also don't forget to focus on school! Oh, and it's doesn't hurt to befriend office people, teachers, and upperclassmen. ^___^ They can be very helpful sometimes.

Oh, and one more thing, it's pays off to be organized! Organize your backpack so you know where everything is and get a pencil case! It will save you because people always ask to borrow pencils and sometimes forget to return them so it's always nice to have extra pencils and stuff just in case.

Where can i find a Kipling bag?

Q. I'd like a new kipling backpack for school, but i can't find the right thing im looking for. Im looking for one of those messenger bag type bags, but i can't find any that seem really big. I need enough space for some textbooks and binders, & it needs one of those laptop compartments to store a laptop. Ive been looking around on ebay and i cant find anything. I live in the orlando, FL area. If anyone knows where i could find a kipling backpack like this in Orlando, or anywhere online, please give any suggestions. thank you so much! :)


Answer
DO NOT GIVE OUT WHERE U LIVE!!!R U CRAZZYY!!?? ORLANDO ISNT THAT BIG KID!! JEEZ!
ANYWAY
TRY EBAY!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of bag should I get for high school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment