Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A cool bag to wear for School?

Q. Im a 14 year old boy and wanna buy a new bag for school..
I like the Surfer type like quicksilver, oneil and stuff. But i dont mind,
If anyone can find me a cool looking rucksack/backpack for school next week to get from a website link i'll give them full points :)
thanks.


Answer
http://shop.pacsun.com/search/backpack/index.search

What is a trendy, small-ish backpack for school use?




Matthew


My backpack is getting old for me and i want to buy a new one, i'm not to sure what kind to buy. I want a small-ish that is trendy for high schoolers in the Sydney area.


Answer
For girls a Roxy Bag
For a boy a Quicksilver Bag, Trespass, Regatta,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A cool bag to wear for School?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment