Friday, November 15, 2013

How can I accessorize my school uniform?

quirky school bags
 on My Melody School Backpack - Backpacks - My Melody Backpack - Chicki ...
quirky school bags image



Uniquegirl


My school uniform consist of a plaid skirt that is brown and blue. We can wear blue,yellow,or white polos or we can wear a white blouse. We HAVE to wear brown buck shoes. We can wear blue,white,or maroon knee highs or "crew" socks. We also can wear a sweater but it has to have the school logo on it.
10 POINTS TO THE BEST ANSWER! PLEASE HELP!



Answer
1)Belts- Tuck in your shirt at the waist and use a brown belt to keep it there.

2)Headbands- keep them simply colored

3)Earrings- get any type you like and don't be nervous if they match your uniform or not, quirky cam be cute.

4)Necklaces- get shorter ones because they look best with polos

5)Bracelets- woven, plastic, beaded, or metal, have plenty of options

6)Nail polish- super easy way to add a pop of color, get red, lilac, light green, and pink

7)Hair- learn how to dutch, french, fishtail, and waterfall braid. Perfect buns, ponytails, topknots, and french twists.

8)Rings- keep these simple too

9)Bag- get a good backpack and put lots of key chain things on the outside of it to show off your personality

BEST OF LUCK!

What could I put in a gift bag for my boyfriend who is going to France for a school trip?




tsnochick


My boyfriend is going to France for a school trip. I like to surprise him with little things but am having a little trouble thinking of cute ideas! I have traveled internationally but can't think of anything amazing... HELP!

So far i have:
1) An Idiot's guide to French
2) Gum
3) ...???

Any ideas?!



Answer
Sweet idea of a gift bag. :)

How about quirky pin badges? http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5961678

Or cute little plushies? http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6154077




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I accessorize my school uniform?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment