Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Do you buy your kids new backpacks each school year?

best kids backpack school
 on ... Mom Picks - Cool Backpacks for Big Kids: Back to School Guide 2013
best kids backpack school image



cheetos


So my kids get new backpacks each year, but i did notice some of their classmates have the same old backpacks. I know things are tuff for some parents but there are good deals out there you just have to shop around. So whats your opinion new backpacks or reuse?


Answer
My son gets a new backpack every year. He just started 3rd grade. Every year he wants something different. Star Wars, Transformers, etc. Last year he insisted on getting a Pittsburgh Pirates one. This year it's just a plain grey and black with the across the chest type strap from Five Below. Once he gets older (into high school) I will buy him a more expensive one that lasts hopefully 2-3 years. If a new $10 backpack makes him happy every year, I have no problem buying it.

There is nothing wrong with reusing one, regardless of your financial state. I just prefer to buy a new one every year.

What does a kid need in his backpack for headstart?




singaloves


My son is 3 and wants to take a backpack to school this year when he starts headstart. What should I put in it, because it isn't actually required to bring one? Any ideas?


Answer
Put a Composition notebook and some crayons. Composition notebooks are pretty cheap and it could make him feel like a big kid going to school with a little notebook to write in. Also the crayons are always fun for kids, I still love them and I'm in high school :D ! Packing a toy would be nice too. Just not his #1 Favorite. If other kids take his favorite or it breaks it would be the end of his world.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you buy your kids new backpacks each school year?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment