Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My sons are 5 and are having trouble being put in to different classes. What can I do?

kids boys backpacks for school
 on casual school bag,free shipping full beard shcool canvas backpack,kids ...
kids boys backpacks for school image



Lakesen Fa


My sons Holden and Alden started kindergarden a few weeks ago but are in 2 different classes and every day they cry before school because they dont want to leave each other. What can I do to make them feel more comfortable with being spilt apart?


Answer
Get a couple of those keychain photo holders and put in a photo of the two of them together. Attach one to each of their backpacks or lunch bags. Remind them that they will be together again after school, and that they can look at their photos if they feel lonely for each other during school. At my daughter's kindergarten, there is a family photo board that the kids can look at whenever they feel the need.

You could also encourage them to draw pictures for each other during the day, and give them to one another after school. Before school, you could have each boy 'write' the other a little note or wrap up a little treat to sneak into the other boy's lunch bag or backpack. Make a game out of it, so they look forward to finding their 'surprises' once they get to school. Talk to their teachers about other ideas.

Good luck!

What will a hyperactive baby be good at?




cyberjazz


My 1 month baby boy sleeps less than normal. When he's awake, he moves his hands and legs, and always kicks his blanket off. He cries, yells, and moves vigorously when sensing light contacts. I always wait until he wakes up (not very long) to move him to another place, otherwise he yells out. He can already lift his head up when lying on his stomach, and tries to flip. Some references point that this is an active-type baby.

I wonder what will this type of baby be good at, later on during teens and adulthood? Sports? Being sociable? What kind of treatments that would stimulate the baby (or later on toddler) to sharpen his strength?



Answer
Yes, I know what you mean.

My daughter was like that, always in motion. I made sure to tire her out pretty well before nap and bedtimes to make sure she got enough solid hours of sleep.

Otherwise, she was a great kid to have around. I put her in a front pack facing outward until she was too big to carry like that, and then in a backpack peeking over my shoulder.

She loved being with me as I cooked, rolled out dough, ironed, worked in the garden, etc. and I wasn't spastic worried that she was going to kill herself because she could climb out of anything (crib, playpen, whatever) from four or five months old and up.

She swam like a fish from a very young age, enjoyed ballet from age 3, and ran triathalons (swim, bicycle, run) untill age 12, when she took up field hockey and tennis.

She's grown now, but goes rock climbing, still dances professionally sometimes, and is in med school, which is physically gruelling along with the mental side.

Just try to get the training in with him BEFORE he goes off recklessly--I had her in swim lessons before she could walk, taught her to drive at age 12 with LOTS of rules to make sure she'd be well in control of a vehicle before that superactive body of hers took over.

I think it paid off because she seeks out the 'proper' way to do things and takes lessons before going into frantic activity . . . LOL.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My sons are 5 and are having trouble being put in to different classes. What can I do?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment