Saturday, November 16, 2013

How to I make this bag less stiff?

school bags shop
 on Teenage girls shopping for back to school with gift bags Royalty Free ...
school bags shop image



Wallpaper


Yesterday I bought a new school bag from a surf shop. It looked really cool and was pretty much the right size. When I got home I took it out to look at it and I noticed that it was really stiff. The inside tag says 100% polyester and the outside looks like fake leather. I want to know if anybody has any idea how to soften it up before school starts because it looks kind of stupid at the moment. Thanks in advance!


Answer
if i were you, i would use it outside of school for a little while, and that will stretch it out.

Wheres the best place to find school bags?




Eliza


So my daughter is going back to school soon and i need to know where can i get good school bags. Shes 13 and she wants a rucksack not a shoulder bag. In her school its a mix of what people have some have rucksacks and some have shoulder bags. Where can i get some good rucksacks? She doesn't want it childish obviously, just a simple pretty bag. (We live in the UK so any stores in the uk would be great thanks)

-Thanks in advance!



Answer
http://www.jatalo.com/shop

This isn't a store, it's online, but they have way cute rucksacks. And for every bag they sell, they donate a year's worth of textbooks to a child in need. books71 gets you 10% off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to I make this bag less stiff?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment