Saturday, August 17, 2013

How to hide my first period during school?

school bags for small kids
 on Girls' Minnetonka� Tramper boots - boots - Girl's shoes - J.Crew
school bags for small kids image



Meghan


I just got my very first period. I go to a very small (70-90 kids in whole middl school)Catholic middle school, we wear uniforms and we are only allowed to go to our lockers in the morning, at lunch, and at the end of the day. I wear pads, how can I hide them during the day? I am the first of my friends to get my period so far, so I can't really just keep pads in my pencil ace. And also, we can not carry bags around with us, just books. And tips or ideas? Thanks a bunch!


Answer
I'm so sorry. I would try to keep them in my pocket if they were small enough. Continue to keep them in your pencil caddy. If you have the stretchy book covers, try that lol. Im sorry if I didn't help. You really are in a hard predicament. Try sitting down with a teacher to explain your situation and maybe she'll let you go to your locker before. Ask your mom to write a letter to the principal(?) asking could someone hold some for you. IDK, hope you find a solution

How can I make my daughters' birthday special?




sasy2na


My little girl will be 2 years old in November. Last year at her 1st birthday we had a big party with several small children we knew. This year, however, all those families have moved away and we really don't have any close friends with small kids right now. We have plenty of adult friends with no children who would attend her party. We still want to make her party special, but I can't come up with any good ideas for a 2 year old's party with only grown-ups attending. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you very much.


Answer
well its very simple we do it for our son too he is turing 4 this feb. and it will be his first party with kids as he made friends from school. on his 2nd birthday i ordered a nice cake just something small with a fav charater on it. as most adults wont eat it and he will only eat a slice that day (maybe another later depending on time of party) we did lots of snacky foods that he liked. i got him a pull string pinata and all his aunts and uncles and mommy and daddy and friends all played in on it we all made sure we all knew which pull string would give the goodies and made sure noone but him pulled it. he LOVED that! i ordered some balloons which he loved too because he got to play with them i think i got a dozen of them a few for outside to mark the party house. i made him his own goodie bag by going to the dollar store and picking up small things and a few pieces of candy. got him a few presents and then later that night mommy and daddy took him to the pizza place to have piza for dinner he loved going out to eat for his birthday! small things that go ALONG way! took about an hour to an hour and a half and then party was over and we went for pizza then came home and he was ready for bed! good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to hide my first period during school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment