Sunday, September 29, 2013

Any good fund raise ideas I need 4k by june next year, any ideas?

school bags in singapore
 on , School Backpack, Hannah Montana School Bags and Kids School Bag ...
school bags in singapore image



Liam


I have to raise $4000 so my high school music class can go to singapore on a band tour for a couple of weeks next year, any good ideas on how I could fund raise towards it? Please I need your help


Answer
If you're legal age, you can get a job with a company. http://jobsearch.about.com/od/teenstudentgrad/a/teenjobsites.htm

Sell gift baskets. Keep it simple because you'll have to deduct your expenses. http://tipnut.com/homemade-gift-baskets/ Every summer college kids sell gift baskets, boxes, cups in our neighborhood. I buy the spa/bathset ones with soaps, lotion, loofah and the tea ones (samples of tea in a cup that likely came from the dollar store or a thrift store). Although I tell myself I'll gift them typically I use them myself. Consider making your own soaps. Links here show craft ideas. http://parentingteens.about.com/od/crafts/Crafts_Craft_Project_Ideas.htm

Raffle an item or items, like a huge gift basket. Try to collect a $500 profit for the basket, but don't settle for less than $100 profit. See the link above for basket ideas. Ask local business to help you by donating coupons to include in a Retail Basket or Reuseable Shopping Bag. A gift card included in a Retail Bag would be more enticing. Again, try to clear at least $100 for each effort, Sell raffle tickets from $3 to $5 to $10 or even $20 if you have a really nice basket with a $100 worth of items.

Have a "Rent a Teen" service. You run errands, do yard work, clean garages or attics, help clean up after a party, babysit, etc. Always let your parents know where you'll be and don't go from one job to another without your parents knowing. Safety first.

Sell $.50 candy bars for $1...just double whatever you paid.

Other fundraising ideas: http://www.fundraising-ideas.org/DIY/UKCollection.htm

Ask your parents to help by selling items to their friends or hit up your other relatives. I did this to help fund my trip to France with the French club in high school. You might be surprised what relatives will give. I was.

Good luck to you!

Where to buy sleeping bags for camping(singapore)?




xinze


basically, i am having a camp in my school. leadership camp and we need sleeping bags. i don't know where to get it


Answer
you can just google sleeping bags and they will show you differnt ones and all the prices




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any good fund raise ideas I need 4k by june next year, any ideas?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment