Monday, September 30, 2013

Are you allowed to carry backpacks in hallways?

best child carrying backpack
 on Carriers & Transport | Best Kid Carriers & Transport | Kid Carriers ...
best child carrying backpack image






So I'm going to be a freshman this September and I was planning on getting seperate one inch binders for each class. In my old school we weren't allowed to carry backpacks in the hallways or keep them in the classroom. But in highschool, are we allowed to put out binders in the backpack and take it to classes?

Sorry it's a stupid question, but I'm an only child and I really have no idea what's going to happen in highschool. We haven't had our orientation yet either. :)

Thanks for your answers!



Answer
I feel like most high schools allow their students to carry their backpack in the hallway.

I know my high school allows us to carry our backpacks during school. My high school is very big, and most people rarely go to their locker. I know I only go to my locker once a day, just because my locker is no where near most of my classes.

Are my things ok for carrying on a plane?




Matt


I plan on carrying a backpack with my clothes, tennis shoes, my clear ziplock bag with 3 oz toothpaste, tooth brush, and deodorant. Should I have a problem with carrying those thing on the plane?


Answer
No as long as the ziplock is a 1 quart bag. I am flying in a few months and I just looked it up. You will be fine. I cut and pasted the information below for UNITED AIRLINES.

Carry-on baggage restrictions for flights from/within the U.S., the European Union and Japan

Liquids, gels and/or aerosols are permitted through security checkpoints. Items must fit in one clear, re-sealable quart or liter-sized plastic bag, in containers of 3.4oz/100ml or less. In the European Union, items must fit in one clear, re-sealable liter-sized plastic bag, in containers of 100ml/3.3oz or less. (Please note: The TSA's exact measurements are stated above. But for ease of memory please follow the 3-1-1 rule.)

Plastic bags must be completely sealed and will be x-rayed at the security checkpoint separately.

The following items are allowed, but must be presented to officials at security checkpoints if they are not contained in clear plastic bags or are of greater volume than 3.4oz/100ml in the U.S. and Japan or 100ml/3.3oz in the EU:

Baby formula/milk, including breast milk, and baby food in containers if a baby or small child is traveling.
Medications (liquid, gel or aerosol)
Liquids, juices or gels for diabetic passengers who indicate a need for such items to address their medical condition. (A letter from your physician is not necessary).
Passengers are permitted to take liquids, gels, and/or aerosols purchased in the boarding area onboard the aircraft. This includes all duty free items.

Though there is some flexibility regarding duty free items within the EU, restrictions still apply elsewhere. Duty free liquids, gels, and/or aerosols that exceed the TSA limit will not be permitted on most connection flights worldwide.

On flights from the U.K. or Belgium, the limitation of one carry-on item per person is strictly enforced.

On flights to/from Japan, view the carry-on baggage policy. Plus, view the PDF (official document) Download from Japan Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation (JCAB, MLIT).
You will need the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print your guide. While viewing the Quick Reference Guide in Acrobat Reader, please be sure to choose Save from the File menu.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are you allowed to carry backpacks in hallways?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment