Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Should I use a longchamp bag for my school bag?

school bags shoulder
 on ... Bag School Book Bags|Suede|Free shipping on men's wallets and bags at
school bags shoulder image



AlSal


I'm in highschool and want a stylish tote and love the longchamp tote, it's a nylon bag with a leagher strap. Ive never had one of these bags before, so is it good for a school bag or would you suggest a different bag?


Answer
I just got one today! I have been debating about it for a while now, cause they looked ugly on the shelves. But I did it and once you put things in it, it looks great! The shoulder strap is a great length. I got Navy Blue and Im a senior in high school

What would be the best designer bag (for school) for a college student?




Prrrril!


I'm looking for a perfect designer bag to replace my old school bag that I use everyday in school. Tote/shoulder bags, not backpacks please! Suggestions?? I'm a girl btw!


Answer
you could have a satchel from the cambridge satchel company but they are something like £94 for a brown one which is quite expensive. There is also Cath Kidston bags which are a cheaper alternative and have nice patterns on them. You just need to go onto the Cath Kidston website and click bags and then cross-body bags but they are quite expensive as well, with the cheapest being £30. I didn't see anything over £65 though so maybe that would be better for you. Hope this helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I use a longchamp bag for my school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment