Saturday, October 5, 2013

Is there anything wrong with a boy wearing a purple backpack to school?

school bags names
 on School Bag ( )
school bags names image






I'm talking about me. I'm 15 and my school bag is purple. My older brothers call me hurtful names. Is there something wrong with me?


Answer
Hell no. Purple used to be/sometimes still associated with homosexuality. But that's garbage. I'm not gay, and I think purple is a bad ass color. And hey, if Kobe and the Lakers can wear it, anyone can :)

What stationary do you have for school?




Frankie001


What do you take with you to each class? How do you organise your folders, locker, school bag and pencil case? What do you have in your school bag and pencil case?


Answer
in my first pencil case:
2b and Hb pencils
sharpener
3 erasers
4 blue ballpoint pens
4 Red ballpoint pens
2 Artline pens (black)
2 Black ballpoint pens
compass
protracter
15cm ruler and a 30cm ruler
large Glue skick
Bluetack (optional)
4 different colour highlighters
Large Scissors

second pencil case:
texas
coloured pencils
black marker
scetching pencils
Art gum rubber
erasers
crayons, oil pastels
box of chalk

school bag:
all ur books
pencil cases
homework
dont recomend valubles!!!
lunch money
packed snacks

in your locker:
Valubles
LARGE amounts of money
folders
ring binders
some books
bag-(maybe!!! depends)
jacket
if you really want to-Chewinng gum! yummie!!
or anything you want that could be handy like pins, thumb tacks, paper clips, blue tack, photos, school hat of course!

trust me, you may want to lable your folders with your full name, class, and phone number and whats in the foloder or rng binder.

your teacher will inform you of where to put the folders and books. usally in your bag, sometimes locker and mostley in the class rooms.
your teachers will tell you anything and everything about what you need to know about organising your stuff.

make sure you always lable all your belongings with your details, even your PE shorts. your shoes should be labled inside. your bag should be labled with your FULL details! Good luck and i really hope i helped!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there anything wrong with a boy wearing a purple backpack to school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment