Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How ugly is the Marlins stadium?

best little kids backpacks
 on The cutest backpacks and bags for little kids just got cuter
best little kids backpacks image



Chris


I have seen the Marlins new stadium and its to colorful,modern, and it looks like it looks like a little kids backpack. What do you think of there new stadium?


Answer
its ok

how do i find the kindergartener a backpack I found belongs to?




Fr G


I found this little kid backpack and it had like a couple of coloring books and cracker pieces in it. should I drop it off or find the kid, I don't want to give it to someone cause me and my friends peed on it and we would get in trouble


Answer
throw it away, you'd be doing everyone a favor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How ugly is the Marlins stadium?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment