Thursday, November 21, 2013

is it okay to have a wedding reception at a park?

back to school gift bags for kids
 on Children's Character School Bag Back pack Rucksack Boys Girls ...
back to school gift bags for kids image



be_my_gumb


it will be october 31st, a school day so no kids should be in the park, but obviously halloween..so you never know about the kids. is it tacky? what are some general rules for going about this in a park? AND! (last question, promise) what would be great gift bags for everyone showing up (or do you not do that)...i'm horrible at planning a wedding.


Answer
Wedding receptions at parks is a great idea. I've been to a few. Just make sure the park isn't reserved for someone else so you know you will have a place to hold your reception. If not, then make reservations. You might have to pay, but it is WAY cheaper than a reception center.

I like the trick-or-treat bags idea, if that's really something you want to do.

What are good end of the basketball season gifts?




Erin L


Like I was thinking maybe trophies, but thats not very cool. Last year we did basketball shorts with our number on them and our team logo. The year before that we did Warm Up jerseys, then we did duffle bags. I was thinking we could have everyone on the team sign each induvigual teammates basketball and I was thinking of other stuff too. Any ideas


Answer
Trophies and a lil pizza party. And also mattering on what yr you coach, I would type up a paper and tell kids what drills and things they need to do to make them selves better and make the next team. I wish my coach would have done that in middle school...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is it okay to have a wedding reception at a park?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment