Monday, November 18, 2013

What are some substitutes for carrying a purse?

school bags handbags
 on ... cross body leather hobo bag Marc Jacobs Cross Body Leather Hobo Bag
school bags handbags image
Q. I'm not very girly and can never find any handbag or purse that goes with my style but I'm getting a job and I'm about to get my Learners Permit and need something to carry it all in. Should I just get a wallet and keep it in my school bag? What about after school?


Answer
Find a guy's wallet. I know it sounds silly, but they're just the right size to keep in your pocket. Then you never need to carry a purse!

What school bag should I bring?




Blueberrym


I have always had a rucksack as a school bag. Recently handbag style bags are the only ones people use should i...
-change my bag, if so where can I buy a large bag that is not too expensive (black)
-should I just keep my rucksack?



Answer
keep the rucksack most people at my school who wear handbags like Pauls boutique and sh@@ like that, are hoes. you could get a better looking rucksack like the rucksacks in top shop, new look or shops similar to these. i know quite a few people who are quite popular with people but were rucksacks like ones from those shops.
i would go for the cheaper new look ones but they still look quiet nice even thought they're not quite what i would go for, but are still pretty good.
here's the rucksacks for new look:
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/bags-purses/backpacks/_/N-9ujZbt1?No=0&Nrpp=100
here is the rucks sack for topshop: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&langId=-1&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208548&parent_categoryId=204484&beginIndex=1&pageSize=200#catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&langId=-1&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208548&parent_categoryId=204484&beginIndex=1&pageSize=200&refinements=category~[209977|208548]&noOfRefinements=1

but if you go into the high street your probably find better stores with better rucksacks




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some substitutes for carrying a purse?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment