Thursday, November 21, 2013

Where can i find purses for that aren't too grandma looking?

school bags volcom
 on Roxy Sugar Baby Backpack - Venice Typo - Buy Roxy Backpacks and Bags ...
school bags volcom image



Michelle


I've been shopping around looking for a purse for myself but i cant seem to find any i like. They're either for older ladies or for really young girls. Does anyone know where i can find purses that are for a 19 year old and that aren't too expensive?


Answer
I don't know if you like Roxy, Hurley, Volcom, Billabong... I love those brands and they have super cute stuff. You typically can find it at Macy's, Pacsun, Quiksilver, Tilly's. Depending where you live you might even have a Roxy store near you. They have different sizes colors and a wide variety of purses to choose from. I got two fairly large bags from Macy's this past summer and I used them as my school bag and I also use it as a diaper bag. Very versatile. Anyways good luck in finding one!!!

What kind of bag would be cool for a guy, in College?




a_k_o


Hi, yeah I know that in high school most people used back packs.

Now that I'm going to college, what do you think I could use as a book bag that is not a bag back but is also really cool?

I'd appreciate links to pictures, thanks a mil!!



Answer
I think backpacks are still cool if you get the right one.

eg: a volcom one.

http://www.surfdome.com/volcom_backpacks_-_volcom_corpo_school_backpack_-_dark_brown-6887




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find purses for that aren't too grandma looking?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment