Saturday, November 9, 2013

What are some middle school must haves?

school bags eastpak
 on Eastpak - Padded Pak R (Black) Bag/Backpack Fashion Accessorie ...
school bags eastpak image



Heather M.


I don't mean clothes, I need creative answers!


Answer
Okay. I just finished middle school, it's cool.

1. Whiteout... and MORE whiteout!! It's the best boredom buster as the person above me said.

2. A Texas Instruments Calculator cos they have games on them!! Excellent for when you are bored during math class.

3. Get an original bag, like from Eastpak or something

4. Tons of gum. Or mentos. Or Tic Tacs. Or anything that makes you breath smell nice.

5. USB Flash Drive and a backup one (I always used to lose mine 0__o )

6. Funky badges/iPod cover etcc to make your bag and accessories more fun looking

7. Zit Cream!!!!!!!! Or cover up!! Nothing's worse than a zit at the start of homeroom with nothing to do about it.. xD

Hope that helped! XOXOX

where can I get a bag/purse like this?




WhiteShado


I want a bag like the Buckle Flap Cereal Box from wet seal, but just a little bigger.
I wouldnt mind if it was made of a different meterial or something because im looking for a bag I could use for school

To look at this bag you can just search Buckle Flap Cereal Box



Answer
For something that looks similar to the bag above, go for a Balenciaga:
http://www.balenciaga.com/en_US/shop-products/accessories/women/handbags/classic/balenciaga-classic-gold-velo_804834716.html

The above links takes you to a specific bag, but you could explore others.

Another is Eastpak, and I'm guessing you are familiar with it. The link:
http://www.eastpak.com/uk-en/shoulderbags.html

Another is Jansport, and the following link takes you to a bag I though had a hint of your chosen bag:
http://www.jansport.com.au/js_product_detail.php?cid=21&pid=TYX1

I hope this helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some middle school must haves?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment