Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Why my 10yrs old bro goes Violante when his cub board or school bag is touched?

school bags big
 on Larger image
school bags big image



teen15teen


He messes around with my cupboard and all my belongings including my dresses and school bag. (I am 15 girl). I never fight him. But if I touch his cupboard or school bag, he litterally jumps on me and shouts and makes a big scene. I know he has nothing strange or offensive with him (I check his belongings when is not around... LOL. If he know that I am dead for the day... LOL) I do not understand why he goes sooooooo wild when he has nothing to hide?


Answer
Because they are HIS things. My brother did the same thing at that age. He was very protective of the things that HE had and I was not to touch them at any cost. They were mostly pokemon cards, baseball cards, etc., but he was afraid of losing them because he worked so hard to get them.
Talk to your parents about stopping him from going through your cupboard, and don't go through his.

How should I decorate my school bag?




Ninjabot


Got a new school bag, a plain army style satchel. I was wondering how I should decorate it for school?

I really want to reflect my style on it. I've searched it up on google, but they all suggest is drawing all over it, gluing glitter and piper cleaners to it. Frankly, that sounds awful.

Im a big fan of doctor who, Sherlock, Harry potter, and lord of the rings. And I want to incorporate this in my design. I've already stuck some badges to it, but it doesn't seem enough.

I was searching for iron on or sew on patches of the TARDIS, 221B, the one ring and all that. But I cant find any!

I had an idea, one I really wanted to do. I was planning to make a dangly charm thing for my zip. Including metal charms of my fave fandoms. If you know anywhere that sells metal TARDIS charms, 221B, deathly gallows signs etc. please tell me!



Answer
add charms to the zip and loads of badges
Add neon patches to it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why my 10yrs old bro goes Violante when his cub board or school bag is touched?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment