Saturday, November 9, 2013

What is a good game to play with 7 year olds?

best backpack for kids
 on 10 best childrens backpacks | Bambino Goodies
best backpack for kids image



4646


It is going to be played outside. I was thinking a relay race where I split the group (of 15) into two and have them put tissue boxes on their feet. My mom thinks I should play guess what's in my backpack where they choose an item in their backpack and the kids ask 10 questions about it then have 4 guesses. Which one would work better? Any new suggestions?


Answer
Out of these two I would say relay race kids tend to have a lot of energy and get bored easy so something that involves running around and involves everyone is always best the more exciting you can make it the better

Where do people usually get their The North Face backpacks and apparel?




t2024ut


Okay, EVERYONE at school has The North Face jackets and backpacks (even the poorer kids). Where do they get them for so cheap? I try to keep up with the trends but this one everyone seems to know about and Im sorta left out lol.

So where can I find a huge selection on The North Face backpacks and jackets (physical store, not online)?



Answer
D i c k s Sporting Goods :)
that is where i got mine, the backpack was like 60/70 and my jacket was 100/130..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good game to play with 7 year olds?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment