Saturday, March 29, 2014

Is a Harajuku Lovers backpack for kids?




Kora Cho


I'm going to be a Sophomore in high school and I recently recieved a Harajuku Lovers backpack as a gift. Is it okay to use it? I'm wondering if it's too kidish for me since I will be a Sophomore :/ I'm sure it was very expensive so I should use it. Help?


Answer
i think its fine.. i mean that's a perfume, not a kid thing.

Are you a backpack kid?




Anashuya


Or were you?


Answer
Yep, still am. I used to use a backpack on the bike before I got saddlebags, and still use it for going to the gym. I love 'em.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is a Harajuku Lovers backpack for kids?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment