Friday, November 1, 2013

I got charged for a fight at school?

school bags for kids in egypt
 on Determining-the-Will-of-God Copyright � 2008 by Doug Batchelor ...
school bags for kids in egypt image
Q. It was only a few days ago.
It's was in the morning and I was just getting my books out of my locker. I usually try to stick as many of my books in my bag as I can so I won't be late or anything. And when I was adjusting my straps on, I lost my balance and kind of knocked into someone. That was this one girl that hates my guts and vice versa. Obviously, she thought I did it on purpose so she pushed me. I was caught offguard, so I couldn't stop myself or anything and broke two of my teeth cos I fell flat on my face.
I quickly got back up and threw my bookbag on the floor and I kicked her in the gut and she sort of just fell... That's always been my self defense kind of thing...
Normally, I'm mellow but on the internet she kept trash talking my family and I couldn't help it.
This is one thing she said to me, of the many similar to it;

You are not better than anyone,nor anything.

Your opinion sucks your moms gigantic ass.

Technically,your an ignorant little bitch.
List of things you need to do:
1.Move to Egypt
2.Buy a paper bag
3.Put it over that ugly face
4.Make sure to wear completely black clothing
5.Lay out in the sun for a long time
6.Don't drink any water
And then we'll all be fine,because hopefully you'll have died from dehydration.
Mkay?
THANKXZ,love you too.

(No one really likes me because I'm opinionated.)
And then some kids that use to bully me a lot got into the fight and started circling around me. My two friends were by my side and eventually, we all got into a row.
Then when everyone, including the one who started the fight, were midst, the principal came around and blamed ME for everything. No matter how many bystanders were there and told them I didn't start it, he still blamed my and my two friends.
Now we're being charged and I have to replace my teeth... (One of them was already fake.)
And we got suspended, but the other kids got nothing. I was even kicked off the bus for when I came back to school as well, but once again not the other students.

I'm really pissed and I think this is unfair.
I'm a very good student; merit roll, staff helper, steering committee, student of the month....
I believe that the staff is judging me by my brother, who is the complete opposite of me and usually starts fights.
I've got a court date and I don't know what to do.
I'm in seventh grade, btw.
I don't know how i'm going to defend myself and prove that I didn't even start the fight.
Can anyone help me?


Answer
print out exactly what you have wrote on yahoo answers. have your friend read it out in court. and the judge will have sympathy for you. trust me. it will work.....

what was the worst situation you have been in at school days?




ZORO {TOP}


when i was a kid in school , the teacher gave us a H.W and since i was fashel i didn't do it then the next day he came with his book to check the our h.w and put the marks , another teacher came from outside and told our teacher "one min please" so the teacher closed the door and went out of the class to talk with the other teacher so i took his book which he writes the marks on it and hide it on my bag and when the teacher came again to the class , he didn't find his book so he asked the other kids who stole it , no one answered so he said that all of us will get 0 bas el 3yal sam3o el kalma di w 3/4 shawro 3lya

sorry my English isn't that good



Answer
i said it before. my school in egypt had these computers, so our class was divided into groups of 5 and every group shared one computer. well the teacher freezed the connection (so nobody could play) and starting using the projector instead. i told one in the group to take off the connection (plug off that little thing on back of the computer) after compromising that student accepted (bent kanet gabana 7'ales) anyway i started playing solitaire with my friend (there was no internet cuz the connection was frozen from the master computer) but solitaire was better than listening to the teacher. after a while the teacher heard the clicking sound so she turned telling me to show her the monitor, me and my friend had a couple of pictures saved on the computer so we opened one of them, enlarged it and turned the screen for her to check.
http://notesfromtheslushpile.co.uk/uploaded_images/BabyCrossEyed-790907.jpg

it wasn't the worst bas ya3ni .. :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I got charged for a fight at school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment