Sunday, October 27, 2013

Where can I get a school bag for a teenage girl?

school bags totes
 on Nautical Anchor & Old School Swallows Tote Bag
school bags totes image



Pumpkin.


I'm 14 and will be going into Year 10 soon and this year, I want to like everything I'm wearing i.e makeup, hair style etc. I really feel like my look is changing and I would like to recreate my image over the summer holidays. Please can you give me some websites/ links to online/ high street shops where there are affordable school bags? I'm looking for like satchels, roomy tote bags etc. Thanks.


Answer
I'm the same age and year as you. For affordable bags I would check out New Look, Primark, H&M and TKMaxx. If you want a better quality bag that would last you pretty much the whole year I would recommend Topshop, River Island and Monsoon/Accesorize (where I got my bag from). These shops are pricier but are worth it.

Any ideas for a good back to school tote?




babe32092


I'm looking for a great back to school bag that is cute but sturdy. I like different looking things-- nothing where the point of the bag is just to show off a logo. My price limit is about $150. Anything that would be really unique, would wear well, and that I could afford would be great. So, any suggestions?


Answer
this would be really cute!
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=418892&BannerID=PD220&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&LinkshareID=neQRQBqOKtQ-hKzCUfiTrnkY1QsjMwGJLg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a school bag for a teenage girl?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment