Saturday, November 2, 2013

What to expect when being a freshman in high school?

school bags for 9th graders
 on Screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_1.40.32_PM.png
school bags for 9th graders image



Arianna


I'm going into 9th grade,and I've nervous,but excited at the same time.

-do you still have a lot of classes with 9th graders,or mixed from every grade?
-i'm worried that I won't know anyone in my lunch period!
-do a lot of girls carry messenger bags and totes,or backpacks?


thanks :)



Answer
Im going in to 9th grade too!!! i asked a question like this a few days ago and got some pretty awesome answers:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvpEU4_aIrg5rfCtIIpK90zsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110711153422AAkDNsJ

Do 9 graders have to bring a backpacksfor their first day of high school?




Christine


Im going to be in the 9th grade and I aleady know that the teachers at my school are going to tell what the students need for school. So Im just curious about this, do we still have to bring backpacks on the first day of school?
Also some tips about anything that I should on my first day of high school :D
Im excited for it but a little nervous at the same time. XD



Answer
yes. I you want to make a good impression then bring a book bag/pack with a book and a pencil to copy down anything you need. Teachers like to see kids who are prepared the first day. Also try to be respectful and try not to talk a lot. The first impression is usually the only impression. Also try to feel your teachers out but observing them for a couple of days so you aren't surprised. Also beware of the teachers who make their class seem fun and easy but grade your tests, quizzes and homework really hard.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to expect when being a freshman in high school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment