Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tips on housekeeping?

good housekeeping best kids backpacks
 on ... for Kids - Tips for Finding the Best Backpack - Good Housekeeping
good housekeeping best kids backpacks image



~*~F�rie


I am a single mother, and full time college student, and I have a job. I get home from school, have a little time to work on homework, get my son, feed him, and try and go to work. My house is REALLY suffering, I can't seem to find enough time to give it a good cleaning.

Any ideas or tips I can do to try and get caught up and keep it up?



Answer
I am a bit of a freak and was a single mother for a long time so I feel your pain. If your house is out of control right now then tackle one thing at a time, donât find something in the kitchen that belongs in the bedroom and then go to put that away and notice that you should change the sheets and while doing that see that the laundry is piling up and should be bleached and then while in the laundry room see that hook that you have been meaning to hang since last Christmas and then try to find your screw driver and while looking for your screw driver notice that you havenât fed the kids all day, by the end of the day you have spent all day being really busy and have absolutely nothing done! Its so very frustrating!!!
Here is my suggestion to start anything, start small and have the kids help. Set a timer and see how much you and the kids can get done in 20 min and when the timer goes off everyone stops no matter what. Walk away and do something else for awhile and maybe go back the next day and finish the project.
Donât start a new project until the one you started is done.
Bring 3 boxes into the room you are trying to organize, 1 for âdoesnât belong in this roomâ, 1 for âthrow awayâ and 1 for âGoodwill or give awayâ.
I have a âSaturday box for the house - anything that is left out and not put away after we are done using it goes in the box and you donât get the stuff back until Saturday. The kids seem to remember to put their stuff away after they lose something they really like having around!
As far as cleaning goes - I used to have a âcleaning scheduleâ on the fridge with one or 2 chores for each day, Sunday was my big laundry day, Thursday night after work I would clean the bathrooms, every Saturday I went grocery shopping and ran a few errends with the kids, mon, wed and Friday were cat box changing days, etc. When you break it down into 1 or 2 chores each day it doesnât seem so difficult.
I have a clip board on the wall by the back door and every day when the kids get home from school they put all papers they received from school on the board and I take them off, read them, sign them, get field trip money together, whatever the case is and I put them back on the board. It is the kids responsibility to put those papers back in their backpacks and get them to the teachers. That way I donât have crap loads of paper all over my house and nothing gets lost.
Hope this helps, I understand how difficult it is to do it alone and things do get easier as they get a little older - hang on to your sanity!!!

As a parent would you be mad?







Ok so would you be mad if your childs ipod just got stolen after 1 month.
Ok lets start at first i was given an ipod nano for my birthday i had it for quite awhile and then one day at school i decided to put in my purse in my backpack underneath the bleachers because some other kids did the same thing so i thought what could be the chances that someone would steal it. Obviously i was wrong. Someone stole my ipod but not my phone and stole my friends cell phone and then dumped another girls backpack out and stole her digital camera.
I've had all my cellphones 1-4 and still hold onto them except number 4 b/c it was trashed cracked screen, broken buttons, and a black screen. I know i can only get a flip phone.
Ok I was at a hotel and my ipod was buried underneath all my clothes and other stuff. I left my ipod shuffle (I got it last month) and I'm pretty sure it was the housekeeping because the people i shared the room with left the same time i did and i was the last to leave. We all came back at the same time and I noticed my area looked a bit empty and when we got back it was about the time the housekeeper would come around. See I didn't know you're suppose to put the Do not disturb sign on the door to prevent it it didn't really occur to me our advisor to anything about being careful and neither did my mom so i didn't really suspect a thing but this is my second ipod being stolen as a parent who bought that would you be mad and if so how much?



Answer
My iPod got stole have a year of owning it and I was furious! They are expensive, in-the-demand gadgets to several selfish people would go out of their way to snatch up a free one. This is why, from now on, I stick with lower-priced musical devices and I definally wouldn't trust to put one of these pricey toys in my child's hands.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tips on housekeeping?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment