Saturday, November 2, 2013

What do I wear with white jeans for the first day of school?

school bags materials
 on custom School Bag-Chinese School Bag dropship suppliers
school bags materials image



cute_gal10


ok, so my first day of high school is in 2 days. can somebody please give suggestions on what to wear? I have a pair of white skinny jeans that I want to wear, although I do not know what to match with it. My school only allows us to wear tops with straps as thick or thicker than our hand, so no spaghetti straps/tank tops. Please do not recommend things for me to buy, since I am banned from shopping. :) Also, I live in Hong Kong, and the weather is quite hot right now.

P.S I will also be carring a white bag as a school bag, so should my shoes and top be in a bold color?
ok, so i have found a cute tube to go with it. its bright, so it looks nice with the white jeans. :) but, since my school does not allow spaghetti straps, it does not allow tubes. what do i do? wear something under it, or wear something over it? what should i wear with it?



Answer
Yes, keep only your bag white, but all accesories bold coloured....jewellery must be silver, try wrapping a bright coloured scarf or material round your belt line in your jeans to brighten up your outfit.

Don't wear white anywhere on your top; too much white, even a little too much, can turn a good outfit bad
Shoes should be a bold colour, but only one colour that's related to your top......
......when I say related I mean the colour of the pattern of your top, for instance, if you have a blue top with red stars or red coloured neckline, wear red shoes....or if you have a blue top with a pink logo, wear pink shoes

Try also matching your material belt with your shoes, or you can contrast a colour, for instance, red contrasts with yellow or green.....purple contrasts with green or yellow....blue contrasts with pink or purple
(only use the contrast idea for the material belt, if you have three different contrasting colours or contrastig colours on the top or bottom half of your body, it will look like one half is a colour match and the other half is something else etc etc)

How can I make a flimsy leather bag sturdy enough to use as a school bag?




Carly


I saw this leather backpack at kohls and thought it'd be perfect for school. little did I know it is not sturdy what soever. It cant even stand up on it's own, when you set it upright it falls down like it's a shirt. If that makes sense. How can I make it sturdy enough to be a school bag? here it is: http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524893109502&crosssell=true


Answer
For the student the backpack is a must have. It is essential to have good and efficient backpacks for school because of the weight on the back and shoulders and also to be able to preserve your precious materials with you during the day. Go for Disney school backpacks:
http://www.shopatdisney.in/back-to-school-merchandise/bags/school-bags/ with online shopping facility.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do I wear with white jeans for the first day of school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment