Saturday, November 2, 2013

Does anybody have links for cute school bags?

school bags hollister
 on NWT BAG PINK HCO HOLLISTER HANDBAG PURSES SHOULDER BAG WOMEN 17 X 13
school bags hollister image



bri.


I am 13 going into 8th grade. I don't want a backpack. I want like a messenger bag. I do have a bag from Hollister but it can barely hold my books! I want a bag with pockets for pencils and such. Does anybody have links for a cute messenger bag that can hold books? Thanks a ton in advance!


Answer
Try Target - they have cuter bags than you'd probably expect.

Also try Nordstrom. Sometimes they have reasonable prices on bags.

I bought a Juicy Couture (tote though) for $75 and it's HUGE. I'd say better than a messenger, and it holds a lot of books and can endure a lot of weight.

What should I buy to be a popular freshman girl?







I haven't really wanted to be popular before, but I now do. I've become super nice to everyone and I hope I'm fun to be around. The last step in making myself more popular is buying things. I have $500. What should I buy. Some of my ideas were:

-coach and juicy couture jewlery
-tons of forever 21 accessories
-uggs
-juicy couture tote for a school bag

any other ideas?



Answer
Hello.

You don't necessarily have to buy things. I am currently very popular at my school. Juicy couture is huge! So are true religion jeans. Buying stuff like this will not necessarily make you popular. Try dressing really really cute EVERY day. You can't take one day off. Instead of buying a juicy tote... I would suggest a leather bag. They re very popular and sooooo adorable! You can get them at abercrombie or pacsun.

Remember that the popular people are not just going to let you in because you have nice stuff. You have to friend them first, start hanging out with them one by one, and then as a group.

Make sure u wear your makeup really cute all the time! Get makeup from sephora and Mac. A flawless face, big eyes and poured lips should do the trick.

I know this is bad, but honey... Your gonna have to show some skin. Low cut tops and booty shorts.

I would shop....
Forever 21---accessories, shirts/blouses
Pacsun----purses, shorts
Abercrombie---purses, *shorts*
Sephora---- eyemakeup
Mac-----face makeup
UggS--- brown tall boots
Steve madden---- sandals, cute boots with heel
Hollister----skirts and bare midriffs


That's all the info I can give you :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anybody have links for cute school bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment