Saturday, November 2, 2013

What kind of bag should I get for college?

best kids backpacks on wheels
 on Kelty Kids Caboose Large Hiking Backpack w Wheels | eBay
best kids backpacks on wheels image



Question G


I'm going to be a freshman and what do college kids use? Backpacks? Tote bags? etc...

Any suggestions?



Answer
Some use backpacks, I have in the past, but right now I am using a tote and I really like it! Just get any cute over sized purse and you can carry your books/laptop in it. If you have A LOT of stuff to carry and have a long walk i would recommend getting a small suitcase with wheels(look online they have ones with cute prints) All the dental students on my campus use them.

what are the pros and cons of different kinds of backpacks for my child?




jon


What are the pros and cons for these backpacks: ( i dont know which one to get for my son)
-A backpack with wheels that you roll
-A normal backpacks with 2 shoulder straps
-A draw string backpack
- A backpack with one shoulder strap, like a handbag

which the safest
which wont hurt his back as much
what is the proper way to wear each



Answer
forget the draw string and nike backpacks, they can never hold enough, even for a grade-schooler. Messanger bags are okay, but they may hurt your child's back, especially if he has alot of books or has to walk home. Backpacks with wheels are okay for young kids. But they dont fit in most lockers/cubbie holes. I'd stick with the normal, classic 2 strap. It won't hurt his back as much as the others, and its the best out of what you suggested, i believe.

hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of bag should I get for college?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment