Sunday, October 27, 2013

What age can a girl start wearing mascara ?

school bags for girls age 7
 on Fall Fun for Kids - Fall Fun for Kids of All Ages
school bags for girls age 7 image



Gloria


I'm in 7th grade now. My parents told me I can't wear any type of makeup but lipgloss until i'm 16. My two sisters, which are now 23 and 24, started wearing makeup when they were 15 only because they didn't know how to apply it well. I know how to apply any type of makeup well enough for my age. But actually, the only thing I wish I could wear is Mascara. That's it. I'm allowed to wear lipgloss.. but all I want to wear is Mascara and Lipgloss. All the girls in my school are allowed to wear both mascara and lipgloss. But a lot of other girls are allowed to wear anything they want, cakey eye liner, eyeshadow, mascara, strong-colored lip stick, etc. Then there's me. Just wearing lipgloss looking ugly and plain. I wake up really pale and with eye bags all the time because I wake up at 6:30 am to get ready for school. I realize that with ONLY wearing mascara, I look more awake and not so gross-looking. All the girls my age wear mascara. I wish I could just wear that. I don't even realy like or care so much about eyeliner and eyeshadow. So guys, PLEASE help me on like how to convince my parents or just tell me what age you guys think I can wear mascara. Thanks(: !


Answer
You can wear it at any age, just as long as it's not too much and you wash it off, everything is safe once in moderation, my 9 year old cousin sometimes puts a bit on when shes on holidays, so any age really.

What age should you start talking to your kids about changes in their body?

Q. My daughter is 7 1/2 and most all of the young girls on my dads side of the family started thier periods at age 9, is she too young for me to explain what a period is? I didn't start until I was 12 but I don't want to not tell her in case it happens early, yet I don't want to freak the poor kid out at her age. Any suggestions would be great.


Answer
If the girls in your family started early then I think you should start straight away. My stepdaughter (who has lived with me from about 6 years old) also started at 9. I told her what is going to happen with her body at about age 8 (her breasts were already starting to develop) I gave her a pad and a clean pair of panties in a packet and put it in a secret compartment in her school bag. By the time she started at she had forgotten everything I had told her including her secret compartment. He hid it from everyone, throwing away her panties, etc. until I found one and had to explain everything again. Telling her that there is nothing to be ashamed about and it was perfectly natural. (my poor girl!) Anyway my advice is to keep discussing it with her so she is not scared when it happens to her. Also remember to tell her that if she hears anything at school that sounds odd, she must ask you and you will always tell her the truth and that some kids can twist things. Good luck, enjoy your daughter.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What age can a girl start wearing mascara ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment