Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Do 9 graders have to bring a backpacksfor their first day of high school?

quiz school bags
 on Schoolwear | School Clothes For Girls | Trousers & Cardigans - Quiz ...
quiz school bags image



Christine


Im going to be in the 9th grade and I aleady know that the teachers at my school are going to tell what the students need for school. So Im just curious about this, do we still have to bring backpacks on the first day of school?
Also some tips about anything that I should on my first day of high school :D
Im excited for it but a little nervous at the same time. XD



Answer
yes. I you want to make a good impression then bring a book bag/pack with a book and a pencil to copy down anything you need. Teachers like to see kids who are prepared the first day. Also try to be respectful and try not to talk a lot. The first impression is usually the only impression. Also try to feel your teachers out but observing them for a couple of days so you aren't surprised. Also beware of the teachers who make their class seem fun and easy but grade your tests, quizzes and homework really hard.

How should I pack my bag for school?




darakristi


I need to pack my bag for school, but I like being handy and prepared. What should I bring in my bag, besides the obvious, pen, pencils, and paper?


Answer
bottled water, a light jacket (compact so it will fit in your bag), small calculator, perhaps some highlighters, sticky notes, and index cards. tissues and a light snack are also good to bring. furthermore, as a precaution, it is always good to have an emergency dollar or two in a safe part of your bag. also, i really like to have a mini pencil sharpener with me, so i don't have to fight my way through all the desks to the pencil sharpener. just make sure not to empty shavings onto the floor. lol. and, as much as i hate to disagree, the first person is WRONG. do not bring medications to school with you, unless you're older, like in college where they don't have rules against medications. in grades up to 12, however, most schools will punish you for having meds, sometimes even cough drops. there are other things to use that are technically not medication. these are a few to check out (make sure you are not allergic):

http://www.shoporganic.com/product/badger_headache_soother_balm/personal_aromatherapy (badger headache soother. i use this stuff for headaches all the time at school.)
peppermints, for a sore throat.
water, as it can always help.

depending on age...keys to the house? wallet? cell phone?

finally, a folder/binder works wonders. if you get dividers, then you can divide all your classes up, and then by assignments, notes, homework, handouts/worksheets, and reviews/ quizzes. also, i bring a planner with me to keep my assignments in order. hope i helped! =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do 9 graders have to bring a backpacksfor their first day of high school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment