Friday, November 1, 2013

Which shops sell good school bags?

school bags tesco
 on tesco back to school bags, Searching for tesco back to school bags ...
school bags tesco image
Q. 14 year old girl. No one wears backpacks and I don't like them. I'm from the UK.

Which shops sell good school bags?


Answer
Tesco or ASDA
I am from the USA but i lived in england for two years!!
or just get a purse to carry pens/pencils in..

Where Can I Get Kath Kidston Bags?




x.Abby.x


I want to get a Kath Kidston bag for school, ive been on the website and found the one i want. They didnt sell my one in John Lewis and they said they dont ever have it. Are there any other shops that sell Kath Kidston bags or will I have to order it off the internet? Thanks x


Answer
tesco have them....whilst on the kath kidson website you can search for the nearest store to you.

wow your lucky kath kidson is quite expensive..when i was at school i had a what every woman wants bag hahaha

answer mine : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090826022704AAL3iQ6




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which shops sell good school bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment