Sunday, October 27, 2013

How should I pack my bag for school?

school bags reviews
 on Happy Elephant Parade School Bag (Small) review at Kaboodle
school bags reviews image



darakristi


I need to pack my bag for school, but I like being handy and prepared. What should I bring in my bag, besides the obvious, pen, pencils, and paper?


Answer
bottled water, a light jacket (compact so it will fit in your bag), small calculator, perhaps some highlighters, sticky notes, and index cards. tissues and a light snack are also good to bring. furthermore, as a precaution, it is always good to have an emergency dollar or two in a safe part of your bag. also, i really like to have a mini pencil sharpener with me, so i don't have to fight my way through all the desks to the pencil sharpener. just make sure not to empty shavings onto the floor. lol. and, as much as i hate to disagree, the first person is WRONG. do not bring medications to school with you, unless you're older, like in college where they don't have rules against medications. in grades up to 12, however, most schools will punish you for having meds, sometimes even cough drops. there are other things to use that are technically not medication. these are a few to check out (make sure you are not allergic):

http://www.shoporganic.com/product/badger_headache_soother_balm/personal_aromatherapy (badger headache soother. i use this stuff for headaches all the time at school.)
peppermints, for a sore throat.
water, as it can always help.

depending on age...keys to the house? wallet? cell phone?

finally, a folder/binder works wonders. if you get dividers, then you can divide all your classes up, and then by assignments, notes, homework, handouts/worksheets, and reviews/ quizzes. also, i bring a planner with me to keep my assignments in order. hope i helped! =)

What is the common high school supply list?




Jade


I'm a freshman going into high school and i don't really know what to get besides pencils and paper.


Answer
At school each of your teachers will tell you specific things that you need. However, I can give you general guidelines.

You will probably need a backpack or tote bag. I suggest a backpack if you are going to have a lot of books or binders to carry home.

A folder & notebook for each class. Some teachers require binders though, so you'll have to wait to hear specifics.

Obviously pens & pencils. Make sure you have blue & black ink pens because if your school does in-class essays, you will need those.

Math supplies (calculator, ruler, protractor, etc.). Oh, and unlike the other person said, you probably don't need a * special * calculator (aka a graphing calculator) until junior year or you take algebra 2. my school recommended it for algebra one, however the teachers provided them when necessary. Until then, I suggest just having a scientific calculator which I assume you have from middle school.

If you want, get post it notes for marking your spot in books. Get index cards for reviewing. Get highlighters for jazzing up your notes. And get loose-leaf paper if you're using a binder.

So, goodluckk in highschool my friend!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I pack my bag for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment