Monday, October 28, 2013

does the Madhouse Expandable Messenger Bag from kipling hold a lunch box and zipper binder?

school bags kipling
 on Test Driver Katie with her Kipling Kids' Backpack for Back to School
school bags kipling image



qwerty


I need a new backpack for school this fall, and i want to know if the Madhouse Expandable Messenger Bag from kipling holds a thick zipper binder and a lunch box because i would NEVER buy my lunch GROSS. Any one who knows you would be a HUGE help. Thanks in advance!!!!!


Answer
Absolutely!

Where can I get a school bag online?




Kitten


I'm looking for a shoulder bag that can fit at least two textbooks and other stuff. I've tried Urban Outfitters and other stores similar to that.

Also if it helps, I'm a girl.



Answer
Kipling, Jcpenny, Jansport... Roxy... they all have websites.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does the Madhouse Expandable Messenger Bag from kipling hold a lunch box and zipper binder?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment