Saturday, November 2, 2013

Where can I find this backpack?

school bags pinterest
 on Paper Bag Apple Tree - Things to Make and Do, Crafts and Activities ...
school bags pinterest image
Q. here is an image: http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/211950726183136697_0sJU8lTc_f.jpg

I saw a girl around campus with one in grey. Does anyone know what brand this is?

thanks!


Answer
It's definitely from Urban Outfitter's, I saw it on their site for a long time.
It's this - unfortunately it's sold out now
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23928294
http://www.thefancy.com/things/114223272492535475/Lace-%26-Jersey-Backpack-by-Kimchi-Blue

EBay has a lot of really similar ones though
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPAN-Sweet-Style-Lace-Backpack-Vintage-School-Bag-Campus-Outdoor-Rucksack-/280948304094?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4169d2e8de
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPAN-Navy-Floral-Lace-Backpack-Vintage-School-Bag-Campus-Outdoor-Rucksack-/280948598592?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4169d76740

Who's started Christmas shopping yet? :)?




Lottie


My daughter's 3rd birthday is December 2nd, my partners is December 10th so i've started shopping already! lol

I have :
A school bag
A hobby horse
Hello kitty bracelet
New dressing gown
Hello Kitty t-shirt
Owl bobbles
Christmas Tinkerbell

all squished in a suitcase under my bed lol.
This year my extended family are getting personalized mugs and butter mint candy i found out how to make on pinterest :)



Answer
I have i have got my sister a yin yang tea light holder and a picture of my family for when she goes of to university and i have got my brother a pickmaster plectrum puncher which is basically a stapler but in the shape of a plectrum and you can cut anything into the shape of a plectrum(that is my favorite gift so far!) and for my other brother i have got an inflatable punch bag which springs back up after you punch it and i have also got him some personalized drum sticks as he plays the drums. I have yet to get my mum something. Also this year i am decorating my own wrapping paper (type in on you tube: kandee Johnson 8 fun ways to wrap a Christmas present it is the first one that comes up... my inspiration) i have got all the stuff in order to do this. And also this year i am painting my nails festively and i have got the nail vanish all ready. I am also ordering the Christmas candles soon as well.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! xo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find this backpack?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment