Friday, November 1, 2013

What shoulder bag would be good to use as a school bag?

school bags vera bradley
 on Pretty in Paisley: Vera Bradley speacks to stylish generations with ...
school bags vera bradley image



:]


I'm kind of over backpacks, and I want to use some sort of shoulder bag next year for school.
Basically, the main thing is that it fits all my stuff - a laptop, a few folders, and some composition books. Other than that, the only thing is price. I'd like to keep it under $100. I kind of like the Fossil and Vera Bradley tote bags, but I'm not sure if it'd fit all my stuff. Let me know what you think!

What bags would fit this criteria?



Answer
Country Road tote bags... they're amazing.

What current fads or fashion do you absolutely hate?




Taraaa(<3)


A lot of girls at my school have Vera Bradley bags, I hate those things, seriously, I think they are really ugly, no offense to anyone who likes them.
So, which current fads do you hate?



Answer
harem pants... dear god, were not living in an MC hammer music video.

anything bright neon.. seriously, i know you want to stand out or whatever, but all your doin is giving me a migraine.. literally. stop giving me f*ckin migraines, yknow?


as well as anything "ghetto" looking, anything "gangster" looking, PEOPLE WHO WEAR ALL BLACK, ALWAYS (i have a lot of the color black in my closet because black is a basic color, but i think its stupid when people refuse to wear anything that isnt black... WTF?)

i personally own a few ugg knockoffs (ie, only paid 10 bucks for each so the whole "spent way too much" argue doesnt apply) but i can actually pull them off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shoulder bag would be good to use as a school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment