Monday, March 24, 2014

Need backpack advice/help!?!?!?!?




soccerstar


Okay I need advice about backpacks...Everyone at my school uses totes (which is what i'm using right now) and only the boys and geeky girls have backpacks. I have this backpack from elementary school and I was wondering if i would be okay to use at school...

This is the type of backpack...
http://www.shoedeals4u.com/images/shoes/large/TDN74BB.jpg

This is the pattern...
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/157/4/AAAAAmqRUQ0AAAAAAVdOGg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/jansport-ella-blue-square-laptop-tote&usg=__1AGY5eSES_DwjusmNBx2HSDO4W8=&h=230&w=230&sz=13&hl=en&start=192&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=t76fiGTcxnOLmM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=108&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djansport%2Bbackpacks%2Bbrown%2Band%2Bblue%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D180%26um%3D1

What do you think?? Thanks for your answers in advance!! :)



Answer
i think it would be fine. i had a totebag cause it was "cool" but all my stuff was always sticking out and there was no room half the time. so i went back to my plain black jansport

if anything, just get a plain black or plain navy blue jansport. in my school any "cool kids" that have a backpack use one of those

Ruger .454 Casull for backpacking?




Chris G


Can anyone recommend the Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan .454 Casull revolver with 2.5" barrel?

--I will be staying with my family in a nice big cabin in Alaska for most of 2009, and I wanted a good, durable, and very powerful revolver for conceal carry. I already own a shotgun, which I am also taking with me, but I wanted something that I can COMFORTABLY carry with me while hiking on trails with my wife. I was told by my uncle that this specific revolver, despite the harsh recoil, would be best, but I wondered what your opinions of it are?
Here is a link with a picture of the gun:
http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/ruger_sup_redhawk_alaskan.jpg



Answer
I recently examined just this revolver. Seems someone bought it, fired it once and traded for something else. The guy at the gun shop even told me he'd throw in a box of ammo with only one shell missing. I thought he was kidding until I opened the cylinder and noticed only one slot of six smoked-up. Guess he fired it once and decided he wanted something less intense!

I was impressed with the revolver itself. It feels sturdy, solid and well-made (like other Ruger products). You know that this revolver will also shoot the .45 LC? That would be better for anything but more serious threats like big bear. I hear this model is also chambered for .480 Ruger and even though the .480 is bigger than the .454 Casull for some reason I can't really understand the reviews say it is more manageable to shoot than the .454 Casull???

Consider also the Taurus Raging Bull in .454 Casull with at least a 6" barrel. Although its only a five-shot it is heavier and has a longer compensated barrel and better grips for managing the intense recoil.

I'll be staying in a cabin in South Texas the rest of this year (while our retirement home is being built). I'll take my Glock Model 20 10mm and a .357 Magnum with me. This besides my hunting rifles and shotgun because deer and bird seasons are right around the corner.

Happy hunting.

H




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need backpack advice/help!?!?!?!?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment