Sunday, March 16, 2014

Need help confronting a kid?




Riley


My school = 6th 7th and 8th grade. Im in 8th. Im 6'3" and 145 lbs. okay, so, theirs this seventh grader who everyone knows hes really cocky and he always pushes everyone around in the halls. He specifically pushes me and flips me off shen he sees me. All my friends say i should kick the s hit out of him. I have talked to my principle but he said what every principle says "tell me next time he does it". I think thats bullshit. I really wanna confront him but im not sure what to say. Please help?


Answer
As a reformed bully (not totally bad tho), heres a few things:
1. Weakness in the eyes of a bully is either not fighting back or going to adults to help u with ur problem - this means u cant or wont stand up for urself. Ignoring is the same as not fighting back.
2. If u show weakness to bullies they will eat u alive, this is the same as showing ur soft white belly to wolves.
3. Bullies live to push others down to make them feel better about themselves. Inside they feel just as rotten about themselves & just as insecure.
4. Just b/c bullies might have been bullied, dont mistake them for being secretly soft inside. Hurting inside doesnt mean nice, soft or a secretly good person.
5. Bullies love to impress their friends, this is often their weakness. Sometimes stupidity is also.
6. Forget the useless adults - depending on adults who do nothing or can do nothing even when they know about it is a recipe for disaster. Our society telling kids to "tell an adult, tell an adult, never hit back, never fight back, tell an adult' has directly impacted the level of suicides due to bullying these days.
7. Bullies hate pity or not having their cruelty acknowledged or having it turned back on them.

Here's what I suggest. Forget the adults, they cant/wont help u. Be willing to take a little punishment (aka suspension). So this 7th grader pushes u; I cant believe he's bigger than u?! Anyway, an older & bigger boy used to push me into the lockers in the hallway (I didnt even know him) until 1 day when he stepped away & I punched him so hard in the center of his back it made a loud cracking sound. He jerked, but kept on walking & NEVER bothered me or looked at me again. Kids nearby snickered.
So next time he pushes u: can punch him in the back; OR as he steps away grab his shirt or backpack & jerk REALLY hard in order to plop him down on his a$$. OR when he steps near u to push u (or as he's stepping away) whip ur foot out & lock it behind his leg & yank - thereby tripping him & pulling him down on his a$$. OR u can yell REALLY loudly, "STOP SEXUALLY harassing me! I told you Im NOT going to SLEEP with U!" Yes, this may seem gay & embarrassing (even if u are gay), but this will really embarrass him & make others laugh at him. Then even tho he will be pissed he will want to stay away for fear of him touching u & being perceived as gay or having u yell something out about him being gay. If he turns around & says anything, just keep up the story about him asking u to sleep with him "Just stop asking me out!", that u'r not gay "Im not GAY like u are!" (forget that part if u are gay).
As far as the flipping off goes, u can go a couple diff ways: u can say really loudly for him to stop flipping u off b/c you already told him u'r not going to sleep with him. OR if you feel REALLY confidant u can make an obscene gesture which will make him feel uncomfortable. OR u can ignore it, until he gets close enough, then make a little threat like; "next time u flip me off Im gonna break it off & shove it where the sun dont shine... (then say) "but I guess u might like that!" Make sure u say it in a cold, emotionless way & give a little nasty smile when u say the last part.
Whenever he speaks to u about ANYTHING, make sure u say something derisive or show (fake) pity for him...Ex: "Im so sorry to hear ur mom got 30 yrs up-state man, but u know 3rd time felony & all that. Are u angry today b/c u wet the bed again? I feel sorry for u it must be really hard for u to attend a regular school where the rest of us can read & write. (If hes fat or has bad skin) I guess the diet isnt going so well? I guess the acne meds arent working are they?" If he says anything like: Im not gay! Make sure u come back with something showing FAKE caring like: Do u say that since ur dad's boyfriend moved in with u guys? If he says that U wet the bed, ignore it & say "Hey, no need to be embarrassed - we all understand. Im sure u have a perfectly good medical reason for night-time accidents." KEEP GOING when u start a line of teasing. If u start about him wetting the bed, say more stuff like, "Hardly anyone notices ur wet urine smell anymore. Until today, I havent told anyone I saw u wearing adult diapers in the locker room." Say other related mean stuff, like: "Why u so mad?! Maybe u had a botched circumcision that makes u wet the bed - & its not ur fault?! IDK?!" Make sure NOT to call him names (less trouble for u). Make sure to turn to random people standing nearby for support in ur teasing & say like, "Hey, would u make fun of someone who has a MEDICAL condition that makes him wet the bed?!"

You will prolly get in trouble for this stuff, so be prepared. But trust me, getting him off ur back will be worth it & it will show others not to mess with u.

What Do I Do About This Kid On My Bus?







this kid on my bus he is so annoying
like, he makes fun of me and then he sits on me and today he sat on me and he tried to suffocate me with his backpack. I tell him to get off me, but after he does like 30 seconds later he does it again! He even said he was trying to kill me! and his little (girl) friend laughs at me when he does that
So what do I do about him
by the way he's 10 and I'm 14
and please don't say he's doing it just because he's a kid, because he should act more mature than that!
by the way I do try to push him off but I can't cause he just puts more effort into it



Answer
Whoa, your way older than him. You should be able to handle this.

When he sits on you, push him off.
When he makes fun of you, just ignore it or tell him to shut the hell up.

If he continues to do these things to you, I would tell the bus driver and hopefully the bus driver will assign this kid a seat, therefore, he won't be sitting by near you any longer. Honestly, I think that the only reason he's doing this is to show off in front of his friend/impress her.

Don't let him walk all over you like that!

Edit: If I were you, I'd slap him right across the back off his head for not getting off of me. Then I'd curse him out, and hurt his feelings. That'll show him not to mess with me. Hmph.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help confronting a kid?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment