Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What to put in your school bag,locker,and gym locker?

Q. I'm going into 7th. Plz no "Your too young.". My sister made this account for me.


Answer
school bag-
hair brush
books
cell phone(keep it off or vibrate)
pencils
pens
small pocket journal
gum(if your school allows it)
---------------------------------------------
locker-
jacket(even near the end of the year cuz class rooms get cold)
extra pair of shoes
clean pair of socks(idk after gym :P)
pencils
pens etc....
----------------------------------------------
gym locker-
deodorant( a must for girls)
another hair brus
a bag to put your jewelry in( ive lost alot of jewelry by throwing in my gym locker)
hair ties( if you can put your hair up)
pencil ( so if you need to write a pass for the teacher)
-----------------------------------------------
good luck next year!!!!!!!!!

school bag question!!!!!?

Q. okay so I would like to know what kind of school bag I should get.
Okay so about my school we don't carry around our bags and backpacks cause we're not allowed too.(security issues)And we have full length lockers if that makes a diffrence.I really like the hollister/abercombie/aero tote bags.But i don't know if i should get something like a roxy or billabong backpack.Also I wanted to know what you guys thought of large aero tote bags and useing the same one 2 years in a row.Or if useing the same one is a totally NOT!I think it mite be a not since my school is full of fashionistas.Anyways please answer!!!!


Answer
Who gives a damn about fashionistas. They are stuck up people who spend more money than necessary to follow trends that won't be "in" withing 5 months.

If you walk home or ride a bus, get a real backpack. It can get heavy when your science teacher assigns homework & your math teacher wants a bunch of papers done & your english teacher expects you to have a paper the next day.

I personally think Roxy & Billabong have cuter bags than Hollister. & you can use the same bag for all four years of HS if you want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to put in your school bag,locker,and gym locker?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment