Saturday, March 22, 2014

What sort of school bag should i get?




Caron J


I'm gonna be 14 in a month. I want sort of like a chic shoulder bag thats stylish. It needs to be able to carry A4 notebooks and I don't want anything to expensive. Maybee you could give me links and pictures? Thanks in advance
honestly, when I said too expensive I meant like $100/£50. Hollister and abercrombie are fine



Answer
try getting a messenger bag / hobo bag from pacsun.com or hollisterco.com or even abercrombie.com. they're a tad expensive, but completely worth it !

answer mine please? :D
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Athk_RchQ1TrUd4OHNPIIaPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080811001415AAXwY1j

High school bag help?




?


I know it's a little early, but i was wondering what bags do girls use in high school? My brother said that they mainly use totes. I think i am going to use one of those, but i am afraid of killing my shoulder. So are tote bags a good idea, or do they just get too heavy?


Answer
I have a tote bag, well it's not tote fabric, but i got it at Khol's, and it' shiny and silver and you wear it like a tote bag. It does hurt my shoulder, i often get red marks on my shoulder from carrying around my books, and i don't even carry that many books either. A lot of people have totes, but a lot of people have regular JanSport bags too. But if you think those are ugly, then get a Pink backpack (from victorias secret). Practically every girl that i see has one of those, they're expensive, but they're comfortable and cute. I want one really bad!
answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar__k7DnXVTaOFhpWLVRTLrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130512091748AAzGGxq




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What sort of school bag should i get?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment