Monday, March 17, 2014

I just bought 5 full bags of tops with lace backs and...?




April


Ok so I just moved somewhere new and today I was going school clothes shopping and then I got 5 full bags of simply tops! I spent soo much money on them and I look on the schools website to check out the dress code and it said no see through! I would wear a strapless bra with them and a tank top and so there would be no bra showin what so ever but would the lacey stuff be a violation of the dress code? I am going into 10th grade and they are not like skanky clothes at all! They are very classy! Please! I'm so worried! And the cannot be brought back because there was a huge sale thingy!


Answer
Not unless you wear a tank top over them. You've got the receipts & tags on them still? Take them back, even if bought online. Or, give it away, or wear them when you're not in school. Go back & shop for those that you can wear FOR SCHOOL.

What's your top 5 favorite reggae/dancehall song ?




mixedcurly


Dancehall

1. Busy Signal - Wine Pon Di Edge
2. Movado - Chiney K
3. Erupt - Click My Finger ( Truck Back )
4. Kiprich & Blacker - Boosie Wine
5. Sean Paul - Gimmie The Light

Reggae

1. Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
2. Sanchez - Pretty Girl
3. Richie Spice - Brown Skin
4. Gregory Issacs - Night Nurse
5. Bob Marley - One Love



Answer
I have too many...but off the top

Dancehall
1. Lady Saw- If him lef (old school) and walk out (newer)
2. Movado- they fear me
3. Deva Bratt- Bag a talking
4. Bounty Killa- Man a bad man
5. Anthony B- Tease her
6. Assassin- Dem nah look nuh gal
7. Black Rhyno- Any boy diss the link
8. Charley Blacks- buddy
9. Vybz Kartel- Money fi spen
10. Sean Paul, Shabba, Erupt- I'll be (on the Cloud nine riddim)

Reggae
1. I-wayne- Book of Life
2. Jah Cure- What would it Take
3. Sizzla- Show me that you love me
4. Prestige- Tender Loving
5. Norris Man- Reality Check

I know I went over but I love them all the same and I have a LOT more. I like urs too so I never listed those...Except gimme the light (I hate sean paul)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I just bought 5 full bags of tops with lace backs and...?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment