Saturday, April 5, 2014

best online site to buy backpacks?




doryjay


i want a dakine backpack for girls were is the best site


Answer
I'm not too sure of the brand you refered to, but REI has great sales now for backpacks for all sorts of needs: school, kids, adults, hiking, camping, travel, etc. We own 2 REI hiking backpacks, but I am going to purchase an everyday backpack this week to use for work.

www.rei.com

Good luck!

How much do you usually spend on back to school shopping, just for moms of 2 or more kids?




Magali


I have 3 kids ages 8, 7, 6 and so far i have spend $65 on just school supplies, i still need clothes and shoes and backpacks and so forth so how much do you spend?


Answer
I have 2 kids (7 and 5) and I'm hoping that I can get by with spending $300 together for clothes, shoes, and school supplies. Right now most of the supplies are on sale for like $.15, $.25, and $1.00. Book bags usually cost us around $15-$20. I do still buy all their clothes from like Wal-Mart, Target, or other stores if I can get them on sale or decently cheap especially since by Christmas they'll probably need new clothes anyways. I'm also hoping I can find shoes on sale at Shoe Carnival or some other good shoe store.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best online site to buy backpacks?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment