Saturday, April 5, 2014

ideas for school project?




Thatperson


So we have to make a toy for art class. but I don't really know what to make because i really have no talent in making things. so what some ideas of toys i could make for around ages 6-10 and that is pretty easy to make with around the house objects. and is pretty small. so it can fit in a Walmart bag or a zip-lock baggy.

Thanks :P



Answer
I volunteer with a lot of kids at my local science center and I know they really like the balloon cars. You need a piece of cardboard in the shape of a rectangle, a straw, some tape, 4 bottle lids, a balloon, some markers, and string. First glue the bottle lids to the cardboard like wheels, then decorate the cardboard however you want. Tape the straw to the bottom. Suspend the string between two chairs and pull it tight, but first run the string through the straw so the car will hang on it. Finally blow up the balloon and tape it to the top of the cardboard when you let the balloon go it flys across the string. Hope this helps.

I need a cute tote bag big enough for my books for school... please help :)?

Q. im going to be a freshmen in highschool i need like a list of stores - thanks


Answer
I really like tote bags from Hollister and also Abercrombie & Fitch. The tote bags at Abercrombie & Fitch may be a bit pricy so you can also check our Abercrombie Kids, which also sells tote bags. If you want something cheaper, you can try Aeropostale, Walmart, Target, Kmat, etc.

Hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ideas for school project?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment