Saturday, April 5, 2014

Penguin Backpacks?! (:?




Isabella


I am a Junior in High School and penguins are my favorite animal! I am looking for a penguin backpack that is large or normal size, not kids. If anyone can help me I will be in dept to them forever!


Answer
I just got a backpack from Hot Topic the other day and they had a penguin backpack there. I got the skunk back pack. xD I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I think it's so cute.

http://sfcentre.nearbynow.com/store/hottopic-4888/product-99946569-Penguin_Hoodie_Backpack-San_Francisco-CA-94103

I had to look it up on a different website than the actual Hot Topic website because it's down right now.
But they have those at every Hot Topic. :D

New Student In MIddle school?

Q. Okay, So I am going to a new middle school in a month, and I am so nervous! I am used to my old middle school that had only 200 people in it.... but that was pre school through eighth grade... but the building split between it. And we only changed between 4 classes and two electives! This school has 8000 people and it is only 6-8th! The school is HUGE too. I am afraid I will get lost. And that I will not know anyone and not have anyone to sit next to at the lunch table... What do I do with this? How will I configure my way around the school? Also, what do I do about the lunch table thing, I am kinda shy .-.! Also, I was making my school supply list, does this sound good for a 7th grader?

4 1 inch or 1/2 binders
5 packs of loose leaf paper (I USE THIS STUFF LIKE MAD)
Markers for my own enjoyment
5 Note books
2 packs of Index cards (I use them for studying
2 packs of Mechanical Pencils and Lead
6 packs of regular pencils and a hand sharpner
1 pack of pens
A mirror for my locker
A calendar for my locker or pocket
Sticky notes to put in my locker/or a whiteboard
Dividers for binder
10 folders (for electives and classes)
*anything else*?

Also, what are some good ways to study other than index cards?

I bought clothes, but those aren't a big deal for meh :DD

Another thing: What to put in my bag I can carry around? I wear makeup on occasion.. this is what I have for my tote.

Make up bag with mascarra and eyeliner and concealer
Pads *I haven't started my period yet, but just in case*
Cell phone *turned off*
Gum *for when I can't focus it helps*

Anything else?

Also, for my locker I plan to put :
My bag at school
Pads or put them in my bag
decorations and pictures to make it mine
extra old gym shoes in case I forgot
Socks and a gym outfit
extra underwear...


Anything I am forgetting for this school year? I want it too be a good one ;)


Answer
Well... Thats a big change for you. About making friends, there's sure to be other kids who are just coming into school too. The easiest way is to just talk to the kids in your classes. Even though youre shy, people will start talking to you on their own, because a new kid is always interesting. Your friends can help you get to class too. But you can probably get a map from the principal. You'll probably be a little lost for the first couple of weeks, but soon enough you'll know the school like the back of your hand..

Ok so first off, that is alot to carry around. And your new school might not allow for bags to carry around. so might I suggest insead getting a large 3 inch 3 ring zippered binder( you can find it at target) and get one with a shoulder strap. It makes things easier to take around. You can divide it into sections with pocket dividers. If you can take around a bag, but not a backpack, get a overly large hobo style shoulder bag that you can pass off as a 'purse'

Unless you actually dont share pencils, get more. Because kids in big schools steal them.... well more likley in all schools kids steal them..They steal pens too. especially if theyre nice ones.

Your locker sounds nice, but considering your school is so big, you can account on you classes being pretty far apart, unless they split the school into sections. You probably wont have that much time to get to your locker.

Studying, index cards are like the best way ever invented. But studying in groups well too. looking over your notes a little each night works too. (lol its funny cause i dont do any of this.. XD)

Just sayin, you better be good at concealing gum chewing because they probably wont let you. No matter how much it helps/

Yes the extra gym clothes and shoes are a good idea.

The pads and extra underwear are a good idea, but you should keep them on you.Although pretty much all of your teachers would let you go, its not fun to speed-walk down the hallway worrying about.... you know....

Makeup is overrated. But if you must, keep it in your locker. Teachers who have to teach alot of kids like to make sarcastic remarks.....It keeps them sane.

Candy goes a long way in middle school.So does gum. Its like the black market. Dont forget that. XD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Penguin Backpacks?! (:?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment