Saturday, April 5, 2014

Which of these backpacks would be better/cuter for a senior in high school?




Shakeeitx3


I'm looking for a good quality cute backpack this year, last year for school and these both are so cute but both have good and bad reviews on quality. regardless of that i can always return them if something happens so which of these do you find cuter for a senior?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20394748&color=001&navAction=jump&itemdescription=true

^In the grey and tan

or

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20359162&color=000&navAction=jump&itemdescription=true

In the small flowers one, white and more colorful

or

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=ACC_Handbags&Page=1&product_id=1081258757&utm_source=GCS&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=product_feed



Answer
I like the second one. But if you want something similar with a good cause and a cheaper price - www.jatalo.com/shop
For every bag they sell, they donate a year's worth of textbooks to a kid in need. :D

How to survive first day of high school? What does it take to become a high school English Teacher? :)?




PianoGuy


Well, I will be a freshman in high school next yr. I have done some, but limited research on it, so I thought that I would ask a question on here to help me "kick start" my in depth research to becoming a high school freshman! While researching a little I found that I like teaching! I want to become a high school English Teacher! So any tips on that would be greatly appreciated as well. Going back to the first question I need to know: What to pack in my backpack the night before?,What time to get to bed the night before?(I normally fall asleep later before the first night because I am so excited), Study tips, gym survival, major exam study tips,first day tips,first day outfit, and anything else you can think of on BOTH questions. Thanks (I need both answered, but me being a high school freshman will happen sooner) 10 points
PLEASE ANSWER! ESPECIALLY THE FIRST ONE IS URGENT!!!!lol



Answer
Yay! Congratulations! I'm becoming a freshman this year, too :) Here's a list thing to answer your questions:

1. What to pack in my backpack the night before? What I usually do is pack a binder or two, definitely paper, a notebook or two (in-case they want you to write anything down, plus you could always copy down into another notebook need be), a folder or two, and of course pens and pencils. Oh, and don't forget lunch! Also, make sure to have plenty of binders, notebooks, and folders at home, too, I just think it would be a waste to pack all of it for the first day because the first day is usually when the teachers tell you exactly what you will need. Then again, it's up to you if you do want to bring more. In addition, for math it might be a good idea to have a graphing calculator for high school. Although some teachers might accept scientific calculators, at one point you maybe required to have a graphing one, especially if you are going into algebra I or algebra II. If you're going into geometry you will probably need to own a protractor and a compass which are both cheap tools that you could purchase at Staples or CVS.

2. What time to get to bed the night before? I have this same problem with not being able to fall asleep when excited (and this is a very exciting time). Well, I usually go to bed at 10:00, and I think I'll go to bed at about 9:00, since I know it wouldn't take me over an hour to fall asleep. So, if you think you could fall asleep in a half hour, go to bed about a half hour before you usually do on school nights.

3. Study tips? Well, everyone has different studying needs. For me, flash cards do the trick. Also, make sure to shuffle them each time around so you don't wind up memorizing the order instead! In addition, I find that a lot of times we will read something in class out of the text book, but I won't really get it until I read it again at home. Another idea is seeing if the text book has questions made up already, or maybe you could write up your own type of quiz to test yourself on.

4. Gym survival? Always make sure to have at least two sets of gym clothes in your locker! You may not need them, but it's always good to be safe. Plus, never forget to take your gym clothes home to be cleaned once a week. If you forget them at home, you will always have the other pair in your locker. Now onto gym itself. Well, gym is supposed to be fun. It's a class where you can talk to all your friends and just fool around. Make sure to get all the exercises done and participate in the game, and the gym teachers should like you. If you're in a class with tough bully-like people, the best thing to do is stay away. Don't hide, but don't try to get them mad, either.

5. Major exam study tips? Don't get stressed! That's the most important thing! Stay relaxed, and just review your notes from the rest of the year.

6. First day tips? Well, are you going to a school where you already know a lot of the kids? Because if you are just try to stick by them, and if you get your schedules ahead of time, you should call your friends ahead of time to see what classes you have together. If you don't know anyone in this school yet, try to look for a nice group of kids that won't let you down. It's always hard making new friends and even harder to know who to trust, but you seem like a nice kid that I would definitely want to be friends with.

7. First day outfit? Well, I'm assuming you're a guy because your user name is Timmy. Either way make sure your clothes are comfortable but not over the top. I know it's nice to dress nice on the first day, but I always keep in mind that I won't want everyone to think that I'm going to dress like that everyday. Also, always follow your schools dress code. Hopefully they give you more leeway than they did in middle school. If you live in a warm climate you could wear shorts to school, and maybe comfortable sneakers or sandals (just make sure they're not to messy). I always keep a sweatshirt in my locker because even if it's not cold outside, the school might have it's air conditioning on.

8. Since you would like to become an English teacher, I would suggest making sure to try to get into honors or even AP Language arts courses. If your school has electives it might be good to take ones in the language arts section.

Good luck! I'm glad I'm not the only one excited for high school! Have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which of these backpacks would be better/cuter for a senior in high school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment