Thursday, April 3, 2014

what does middle school students use to keep there lunch in.?




shea shea


I going to middle school for the first time and I know in elementary. Kids uses lunch boxes or lunch bags but since I going to Middle school now I want to know what do they put they lunch in and can you find me some websites where I can buy them from. because I dont want to go to middle school carrying a lunch box and everyone laughing and picking on me so I really need yall help.....................


Answer
Wow people just use lunch boxes like everybody else your not going to get teased. Some use fancy ones some use bags that don't look like a lunch box. Use whatever you want it doesn't matter. My friend uses a Roxy lunchbox and I do to.

What are good high school lunches?

Q. I know this is the wrong category but all the other ones aren't so busy right now! Thanks so much for putting up with me!! Im going to high school in about 2 weeks and i dont know what to bring for an everyday normal lunch. All suggestions are welcome. I went to a weird private school where all the kids had fancy stuff and all. I don't like the caffeteria food .. heard its not so great. What do you have for lunch in high school?


Answer
yea.. ur gonna get flamed for having this in the wrong category. its cool wit me tho :)

A good high school lunch would consist of maybe one or two sandwiches, a fruit, a desert, a snack, and a drink.

i.e.
One or Two PB&J or Relished meat sandwiches
One Apple
A Lil' Debbie snack
A bag of chips
A can of soda or a bottle of orange juice

Short, sweet, to the point. And it accomplishes its primary mission; satisfying the appetite :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what does middle school students use to keep there lunch in.?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment