Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Can someone please help me with my stationery?

Q. So this is my bag: http://www.lillywhites.com/nike-classic-turf-backpack-711000

I need two ringbinders, I was thinking these ones: http://www.warehousestationery.co.nz/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/WSL-B2C-Site/en_NZ/-/NZD/ViewOfferDetail-Product?ProductRef=75165@WSL-B2C

Would both of them fit? I think they would. Anyway someone mentioned to me to use folders, what do they mean by folders. I can only buy off the site I showed you so if you find the one I should use link me with that site. THANKS!


Answer
Heyyy!! We're in the same country! Yes! :D Don't find many NZers here hahah
Gosh, I miss back to school sales! This year's gonna be my first at Uni!

But...I love your bag! And I'm sure they would fit in your bag. Otherwise you could just carry one, and put the other in your bag or locker. That's what I did anyway. Ahaha.

It depends who said "folders". Like, I know someone who thinks folders are ringbinders but they're not. What you linked to are ringbinders but folders are the ones with the clear/see-through case thingy which you can put paper into. I wouldn't reccommend them since sometimes the plastic rips and it is a PAIN to organise your work. ....but they could also mean Manilla Folders which are basically little pieces of cardboard with this metal thing attached.

I'll link you to them! :)

Manilla Folders (hate them!!):
http://www.warehousestationery.co.nz/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/WSL-B2C-Site/en_NZ/-/NZD/ViewOfferDetail-Product?ProductRef=410012@WSL-B2C

Folders with the clear leaves:
http://www.warehousestationery.co.nz/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/WSL-B2C-Site/en_NZ/-/NZD/ViewOfferDetail-Product?ProductRef=42628@WSL-B2C

Ringbinders are the best! You can always decorate the and duracel them if you don't like their design :) That's what I did!

If you need more help you can message me by going to my page.

Do you think this is a good deal?




Suzy


Toshiba C665 15.6" Notebook + Microsoft Office Home and Student (Product Key Card 2010) + Norton Internet Security 2012 + Bag + Mouse. All this for $NZ 999 (New Zealand Dollars.) Do you think that's a good deal or can I get better? i.e during the boxing day sale can I get a better deal?

Also does this notebook have a DVD/CD drive, for example can I play PC Games on it?



Answer
my wife got an acer core i5 with 6gb memory with same office for 600 CDN at best buy during the going back to school specials.

I wouldnt think the specials would be that far off. i would keep shopping. check the exchange rate if you want to know how much it would have been in NZ.

most laptops are not geared for playing games, gaming machines can run ALOT of money.
that being said, its likely the machine would run most games on lower quality settings.
you can always double check the laptop before buying it.. on the demo laptop run system requirements lab
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

it will tell you what games you can/cant play what should be upgraded and what the minimum requirements are.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone please help me with my stationery?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment