Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Penn foster high school review?




kwhite


Preferably people who've attended please.

Why does it have such bad reviews? I mean there's some good reviews but there's soo many bad ones, And people Say colleges don't recognize penn foster diploma... Why?

I'm thinking about finishing my high school diploma there... I only have senior year left.

I've also contacted local community college that I'd like to attend and they all said they accept penn foster diplomas.


Is it hard, easy, intermediate?

Should I do just high school diploma, or high school diploma with healthcare concentration? (I want to further my education after high school and be in healthcare)


Thanks!



Answer
None of the online schools get good reviews. They are more interested in profit than education.

Your community college accepts their diploma becwise they admit anyone from the community, diploma or no.

You can bag your senior year altogether and attend community college now. That's what a lot of homeschool kids do.

Can I use this bag as my school bag?




heartt.


http://www.zappos.com/product/7517190/color/40369

I really like it, but I'm not sure if it's big enough for my school supplies. I'm very petite; 4'10 and a half and 92 pounds. I usually only put 2 to 4 composition notebooks, a pencil case, and my wallet in my bag. I don't put my binder in my bag; I carry it around.

Do you think I can use it as my school bag?



Answer
That's definitely a cute bag, but if one of the reviews on Zappos said this isn't a good work bag then it probably wouldn't be all that functional for a school bag either. You don't say what grade you are in (junior high, hs, college), but more than likely you'll need to carry a few text books. The site lists the measurements as 10.5 x 13.5." That maybe enough for notebooks, wallet, cosmetic bag and such... but probably not enough room for everything else you'll need in the course of the day.

One of the great things about Zappos is the amazing 365 day return policy. If you buy the bag and decide you don't like it or it isn't that functional for you, save the packaging and mail it back for a full refund (see Zappos' website for info). If it rips or starts to pill like one of the reviews state, you can always call the company and see if they will honor a faulty product return. In any case, happy shopping!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Penn foster high school review?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment