Friday, June 6, 2014

Where can you buy a North Carolina Tar Heels NFL nike bag?




JayMonroe


I am looking for a UNC NFL nike bag, the kind you can carry around to school like boys who carry Nike small backpack looking bags. I have looked EVERYWHERE! UNC sites, Dick's sporting goods, ebay, google, everywhere. Can anyone help? Please I really need this bag. I have a Florida Gators bag but I'm thinking on selling it because I really like NC a little better. Anyone know where I can find a NFL UNC nike bag? Thanks (: BTW ima girl who's a football fanatic so yahh plz help! (:


Answer
http://www.onlinesports.com/p/north-carolina-tar-heels-195-drawstring-pack-bag--I,LCC-185-64.html?srcid=frgl&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=LCC-185-64&cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Products-_-PPC-_-LCC-185-64 I assume you mean a Drawstring bag

Most embarrassing school stories?




Your Mom


I'm in the mood for a laugh.. So I'll share some of my stories, but make sure to comment yours! Lol most of these are about my crushes.. But hey, they make things awkward !!

Well when I was in preschool, I had on overalls, and I couldn't get the buckle undone, so I peed my pants. I locked myself in the bathroom until my mom came to get me because I was embarrassed. Haha

Uhm, in 5th grade we were in line to go someplace.. and I was lineleader. The teacher said she'd be right back and walked out of the room. I didn't hear her say she'd be back - so I followed her down the hall thinking the class was behind me..

In 8th grade my crush and I got assigned a science project together. We were in the kitchen baking cookies (adding different ingredients to see which ingredient makes the dough rise more and stuff..) and my crush and I were flirting and our cookies burnt and caught on fire and set the fire alarm off.. so we got introuble. Lol

This one was probably more embarrassing for my crush, but I was embarrassed too! We were standing next to each other in P.E. and some of the kids were running around crazy. And my crush was wearing gym shorts (omg, I'm laughing so hard just thinking about it), and this kid was running towards him and tripped.. And the kid reached out to pull himself up as he was falling (OMGG I'm in tears now from laughing), but the kid grabbed my crushes shorts, and pulled them down with him as he fell. Baahhah omg, I can still remember it.. He had on batman boxer shorts.. My face turned as red as my crushes!!

In like 7th grade I was in the bathroom, and if you pull on the door knob hard from the other side, the door unlocks. So I was just sitting there on the toilet and getting ready to wipe, and the door flies open.. and this girl that was like a grade below me is there. And she starts apologizing and walks away but leaves the door wide open into the hallway!

One day for P.E. we went outside. And it had just rained so the grass was wet. And I had on new white Nike Shox, that got caked with wet grass. So I went into the bathroom after P.E. to wipe them off. And when I was done cleaning my shoes, I flung the door open. There was this really hot guy standing outside the door, and the door smacked him right in the face. I felt sooo bad.

In 8th grade, I was in my locker getting books, and my pencil bag dropped on the floor. So the guy next to me and I both bent down to pick it up at the same time...and he banged our heads together.

My school is SUPER small so I'm the only girl in my class. But we eat lunch with the grade below us, so I'm friends with the girls in that class. And one day I had a new shirt on from Aeropostale. But I forgot to take the little circle sticker off that says the size. So all morning I walked around with a "medium" sticker on my boob. And at lunch my friend said "so you have medium sized boobs?" And we started laughing, but I was soo embarrassed and hoped none of the guys saw it!

In 8th grade we were doing the presidential fitness for P.E., and we were doing the shuttle run. But when I turned around to run back, I lost my balance and fell flat on my stomach infront of the whole 6th, 7th, and 8th grade classes. My crush (once again.. goodness that boy!) came running over and helped my up and asked if I was okay.

I've added a few more since last time I asked this! Your turn now :D



Answer
Um in 8th grade I was wearing these new jeans and I didn't realize the sticker that has the size was on the back of my thigh. I didn't see it at all and we were in the lunchroom before school started and when we were released my friend tore it off and I was like Thank God you got that off because they were size 13 and I did not need the whole school to know what size my jeans were. I don't think many people noticed though.

And once in 8th grade I got my period really bad and I got blood all over my pants (thank God they were black) and I only noticed because there was some blood on the chair. I had to ask my guy teacher if I could go to the bathroom because it was an emergency and I had to wear my cami over my butt the rest of the day. It was the second to last period though.

And once in 6th grade me and my friend were passing notes and we had finished our work and we were just waiting for everyone else to finish. So in the notes we talked about teachers we hated and how we didn't like the class we were in and one of the teachers I said I didn't like was a co-teacher in that class and when she came around to pick up out worksheets she picked up the paper we were writing on and me and my friend saw her reading it and then the teachers called us into the hallway and talked about how she was personally offended and how she was going to notify the other teachers and how she was going to write us up. I was really embarrassed and so was my friend because we were writing in different colors and we had to say who wrote what. Nothing ever happened, we never got in trouble but we did get our seats moved away from each other.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can you buy a North Carolina Tar Heels NFL nike bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment